Double Duel: Army of Shadow

Just did it yesterday, the big thing is being able to deal as much damage as you can through either vantage+vengeance for OHKO's so counter doesn't destroy you (at 1 hp with a mag mu or mag morgan, which happens when you get ko'd and get revived). Dual Strikes are also amazingly good for this so you don't get countered. Chrom would be okay for Dual Guard+/Dual Strike+. Someone should have limit breaker on all three characters to make it easier for yourself. (My friend didn't have it, I did) Also Brave weapons+forge should always be the way to go. Vantage is top tier for these guys since they'll almost always go first. Dunno how to deal with Astra other than hope you get dual guarded. Lethality also happens dsafdsfsd

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Hm, that would actually be a pretty good idea considering they hit for 50+ damage. In that case, Sol would also be a good skill to use with Counter. They'll kill themselves by hitting you. Haven't tried that method, but it could work out.

Me and my brother had one unit each to support, Micaiah with Dual Support + and Sage Nowi, and two units each to attack then die, then get revived Ephraim, My Avatar, Nal'quae (randomly generated streetpass character) and he also had my avatar. Their skills and equipped weapons were:

*My people:

*My Avatar- Griffon Rider- Brave Axe

*Skills: Limit Breaker (maxed), Ignis, All Stats +2, Resistance +10, Astra

*Nowi- Sage- Book of Naga

Skills: Rally Heart, Limit Breaker (maxed), Sword and Lance Breaker, Odd Rythym

*Ephraim- Dread Fighter- Brave Sword

Skills: Ignis, Luna, Rightful King, Limit Breaker (only str. Maxed), Swordbreaker

*I'll ask my brother about his people. I know he had a full team of Grandmasters with Michiah with Thoron and Dual Support +, My avatar and Nal'quae. His version had same skills but without maxed limit breaker. It was halfway maxed. Also we literally slapped five and jumped when we won and got the Excalibur.