Quick Burn and Slow Burn

Djing

If you put the skills together you get infinite 15 hit/avoid for the 15 turns. Pretty handy if you ask me.

its 15 hit/avoid all the way. quick burn + slow burn

+0+15/+1+14/+2+13/so on and so forth.

edit: 0 from first turn. Anyway 2 skills to get only 15 isn't that great (still not bad), Dual Support+ better. Lucky Seven+Quick Burn is better too.

Out of topic:

I'm find it fascinating that there are still people who doesn't know how good vengeance is when Nosferatu tanking is so popular.

Vengeance with 50 skill means guaranteed proc if no other proc skill before it (armsthrift is concurrent), not to mention high skill gives high crit and hit rate.

With Vantage, it is a safer worth to kill off the enemy before they even land a hit than Ignis.

Ignis is a rarer skill, while vengeance comes with sorcerer for Nosferatu.

Totally don't get why people want to go a roundabout way for a something that doesn't improve.

Edited by SirSalute

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You do have a point there, though once I'm off the spikes, I'd heal.

Well, I concede that Vengeance has a good activation rate, but unfortunately for it, that's about its only real positive quality, since in the context of a game like this that has permanent death, a skill like Vengeance is not welcome in my book. I'd rather use Luna or Ignis for attack skills anyhow.

I see your point. However, I find Vengeance to be one of the best skills in the game, especially for Sorcerers. Also, when facing enemies who can deal absurd amounts of damage (read: enemies with Lethality, Vengeance, Counter, or Luna), Miracle,Vengeance, and Vantage win. Even before Game Breaker DLC was released, this was a fairly reliable way of securing victory. My dragon daughters would casually slaughter anything that didn't use a Longbow, almost always OHKOing.

Of course, I rarely used this Skill combo, since practically nothing would ever threaten my daughters. However, it's quite amusing how it trivializes StreetPass battles where the enemy has Lethality. Also, it's tremendously useful in Double Duel.