Pros and Cons

I was looking forward more to having all your units blue and all enemy units red, as it was in the original. All classes blue shows that they're the same army. But when you have all Paladins as orange, and all Sword Fighters as purple, it starts to make it seem more like a half-assed palette mishap rather than trying to give a universal palette to the characters. It looks like an attempt that wasn't fully realized, or wasn't thoroughly thought out :/

It's just color though :[

I was looking forward more to having all your units blue and all enemy units red, as it was in the original. All classes blue shows that they're the same army. But when you have all Paladins as orange, and all Sword Fighters as purple, it starts to make it seem more like a half-assed palette mishap rather than trying to give a universal palette to the characters. It looks like an attempt that wasn't fully realized, or wasn't thoroughly thought out :/

It's just color though :[

THIS ^!

I don't know if you've ever played FE 6 but after you beat the game your given the option in the options menu to give your characters personal palettes or team palettes. I don't know about anyone else but I thought that idea was really good because some characters colors look better blue.

I never knew you could toggle that feature on ._.

Probably because I never change the options, save the text speed and animations, which remain at the top of the menu >.> At least I noticed the Hard AI in Seisen (FE4) after beating the game >.<