Features That Could Improve Awakening

Kyung

When Hot Springs Scramble comes out, the four children characters (Lucina, Owain, Inigo, and Severa) will get special yukata CGs and special conversations with the Avatar if they are their spouse or parent, bringing the 4 special DLC people to 8.

I can't wait to talk to Lucina! :3

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the worst part about not having a library where you could see all the story scenes in the game is that the DS games had that feature.

I could go on and on about the story, but I think I'd settle for fleshing out the characters who only have one or two support options. As for gameplay, replace hit+20 with literally anything. Why not a nerfed version of Deadeye or bow range+1?

Frederick's family served Ylisse's royal family for generations. I don't see how it DOESN'T make sense for him to be a noble. I also don't see how it's impossible for a noble's child to be attacked by a wolf. Children like playing outside. It's natural. xP

A bit off topic, and nitpicky, but in his C-support with Panne (American Version at least) it's mentioned he lived in a small village in the hills, so I don't think he's a noble, based on that.

Actually on topic, though, I'd have liked to see the very last cutscene (the one that only plays if you pick a certain option at the end) unlocked in the theater. And more support options for Chrom and Sumia. Especially Sumia. I feel like she's the least developed of the first generation because of this.

A bit off topic, and nitpicky, but in his C-support with Panne (American Version at least) it's mentioned he lived in a small village in the hills, so I don't think he's a noble, based on that.

But if that's true, how did his family serve Chrom's at all? Donnel's basically the same and obviously he doesn't serve the royal family. But yes, this is kind of off topic. xP

I agree with the 3 save file limit. Me and my twin brother share our 3ds so there will be a lot of fighting over which game is gonna get erased once we both plan to start a new game.

Since they appear to be sticking with reclassing, I hope the next game has portraits for every class a character can have. I doubt it'll happen but it always bugs me that they're clearly still their original class whatever they are gameplay wise.

I see that Knight Assassin Kellam is bugging you :3

Actually on topic, though, I'd have liked to see the very last cutscene (the one that only plays if you pick a certain option at the end) unlocked in the theater. And more support options for Chrom and Sumia. Especially Sumia. I feel like she's the least developed of the first generation because of this.

Oh, gods, yes. That very last cutscene about brought me to tears. I closed my DS after that played and hugged it for a good two minutes while bouncing up and down in my chair. Dad was concerned for my well-being for a while. XD Totally worth it.

I could go on and on about the story, but I think I'd settle for fleshing out the characters who only have one or two support options. As for gameplay, replace hit+20 with literally anything. Why not a nerfed version of Deadeye or bow range+1?

Most definitely. Like Flavia, Basilio, Say'ri (gods, yes!)... all plot-important character who can only talk to your Avatar. Chrom got seriously stiffed when it came to support options.

Oh yes, I love those little convos on the event tiles between married couples! Frederick bought Kelli a pendant! It was so sweet of him. I realized that all spouses will give a gift of some sort, but I find pendants to be really pretty! So he just charmed me yet again. <3

And Silver Lightning, I don't blame you. I'd have felt guilty too. But what do you mean by "soon to be 8"?

Aww, cute. You're totally winning me over here, I am so marrying Frederick next.

Aww, cute. You're totally winning me over here, I am so marrying Frederick next.

That's Freddy Bear for ya (did I mention the female Avatar calls him that in their A support?). :3 And always glad to convince a fellow gamer to go for something I went for. ^^

Edited by Anacybele

That's Freddy Bear for ya (did I mention the female Avatar calls him that in their A support?). :3 And always glad to convince a fellow gamer to go for something I went for. ^^

Talking about nicknames, did you know that Male MU called Tiki, 'Tiki-Wiki'? o-o

Talking about nicknames, did you know that Male MU called Tiki, 'Tiki-Wiki'? o-o

No, not at all. I guess the female Avatar doesn't give her a nickname at all? I always thought Fred was the only one the Avatar had nicknames for...lol.

More saves would be one way to use DLC as you could buy an extra save for a few dollars (not possible for economic reasons, but would be helpful, DLC-boycott me would buy them.

Male characters having a child attached to them, gregor needs a son/daughter other than Brady for me.

Complete models, even if it's just the face, for legacy characters (ie. Amelia, Roy, lyn, etc...) And their main classes could be recolored to fit them (green swordsmaster for lyn)

As stated before, better multiplayer, like full scale vs. Battles, one army against another.

That's about all I can think of

Lol, yeah Male Avatar was comparing Tiki's tendency to call him Mar-mar with a nick name for her of his own. It was so cute! :)

I agree with the 3 save file limit. Me and my twin brother share our 3ds so there will be a lot of fighting over which game is gonna get erased once we both plan to start a new game.

Sharing a 3DS is kind of a problem to your particular situation.

I think 3 saves is plenty for one person. 5 if you count the casual saves and make sure you only save during battle.

So yeah, get a save dongle.

Or if you have the digital copy, WHAT ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT?

Eh, I don't know. Really don't feel like spending extra money, even though I spent like over 100 bucks on this game already :\

Sharing a 3DS is kind of a problem to your particular situation.

I think 3 saves is plenty for one person. 5 if you count the casual saves and make sure you only save during battle.

Or if you have the digital copy, WHAT ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT?

Hmm? What does having the digital copy have to do with anything?

Back up the SD card on your computer.

Viola, infinite saves.

Ehh?! I only have the digital version and I didn't know that was possible.....then again, I'm one of the most tech challenged people in the world, so I probably wouldn't understand how to do it anyways.... XP

In a game with reclassing and putting your self into the game, get rid of the gender locked classes. And get rid of tactician/grandmaster and let us choose our own class from the beginning. Or let tactician choose his/her own weapon. Swords are getting boring. I hate Magic.

In a game with reclassing and putting your self into the game, get rid of the gender locked classes. And get rid of tactician/grandmaster and let us choose our own class from the beginning. Or let tactician choose his/her own weapon. Swords are getting boring. I hate Magic.

But, but, magics are cool...

With the sparkly effects and shiny things :D

- make Lunatic+ an actual challenge rather than fake difficulty. (Lol counter)

- give the avatar's spouse and child/children a plot role (have the Avatar's children join with Lucina and if the Avatar is unpaired by then have them join when the Avatar gets an S support) and if the Avatar is paired before chapter 12 give them a scene similar to the one with Chrom, Chrom's wife and baby Lucina but with his/her spouse and a baby version of their older child (I believe Morgan is younger than all of the other children except mabye Nah)

- give more characters speaking roles (if they die have either the Avatar, Chrom, Lissa, Frederick or any other plot important character at the moment say what they would have said if they were still alive but reworded to be in character).

- Give every character at least 1 skill that suits their personality even if it doesn't belong to their class set.

- Give male characters children.

- Allow Tiki, Anna, Basilio, Flavia, and the spotpass characters to marry characters who aren't the Avatar

- Intergenerational supports. I would love to see Severa support with Chrom or Inigo with Virion for example.

- If a support conversation includes training have it actually affect the characters. (For example I believe Lon'qu teaches Cordelia how to use a sword in their support, so if they reach A rank is reached give Cordelia swords in every class, or if Frederick trains with someone give them like +1 or +2 to a stat).

- More same gender supports.

Edited by Zelos

and if the Avatar is paired before chapter 12 give them a scene similar to the one with Chrom, Chrom's wife and baby Lucina but with his/her spouse and a baby version of their older child (I believe Morgan is younger than all of the other children except mabye Nah)

And we'd have people complain about the waifus they have that won't get that special moment because they join later.

- Give every character at least 1 personal skill that no one else can get.

- If a support conversation includes training have it actually affect the characters. (For example I believe Lon'qu teaches Cordelia how to use a sword in their support, so if they reach A rank is reached give Cordelia swords in every class, or if Frederick trains with someone give them like +1 or +2 to a stat).

As a computer scientist, I could imagine the extra pain they'd have to go through to implement this for EVERY CHARACTER. You'll run out of "unique" skills at one point. Think of the way the DLC did it... they have "unique" skills in a sense, but it's never going to be like that unless you program new skills. Which would be a pain.

Edited by shadowofchaos

As a computer scientist, I could imagine the extra pain they'd have to go through to implement this for EVERY CHARACTER. You'll run out of "unique" skills at one point. Think of the way the DLC did it... they have "unique" skills in a sense, but it's never going to be like that unless you program new skills. Which would be a pain.

Yeah, good point. I guess it would be cool if they each started with a skill that matched their personality though.

Edited by Zelos

And we'd have people complain about the waifus they have that won't get that special moment because they join later.

You could take some of the already made class skills and make them personal skills. For example Lon'qu could be the only one who has Astra. So, if you want anyone else to have Astra you have to pair someone up with Lon'qu. I still think you would have to make some original skills but I think this could help.