• I'll skip this one
    • Celica
    • Lyn
    • Eirika
    • Micaiah
    • Default FE12 Female Avatar
    • Lucina
    • Default FE13 Female Avatar

Keep in mind that being the least attractive lord doesn't necesarilly mean they're unattractive.

The most attractive for me is Lyn and the least attractive... Micaiah maybe? I'm not really sure. I'll vote Leaf and Male!Kris as most and least because why the hell not.

Edited by MarckCaesar

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ephraim for most attractive male lord. He deserves all the ladies.

Roy for least.

Micaiah's the most attractive female lord. She's pretty hot.

There are no unattractive female lords, and to me they're all attractive, so skip.

Most male: Ike.

Least male: Hector. Just hearing his name makes me feel sick.

Most female: Micaiah. I really like her hair.

Least: None. I mean, I *might* be able to pick one, but I think they're all very nice looking.

Most attractive male: Ephraim

Most attractive female: Micaiah

For least attractive I voted for Alm and Celica because I despise the artwork back in the old games.

Most attractive male: Seriously, this one should be so OBVIOUS to you all in my case lol. Ike is the sexiest guy I've ever seen in gaming! He's SO hot! <3

Least attractive? Marth, no contest. Least attractive of all, imo. I don't find girly-looking men to be cute at all. Just creepy looking.

Most attractive female? Gonna go with Eirika, even though I've seen prettier FE females than even her (Elincia, Sigrun, Fiora, Cordelia, etc.).

Least attractive female? Lucina, imo. Her hair doesn't work for me, she's so flat chested and has hardly any curves. Not to mention she's based off Marth. Chrom, why couldn't you get a prettier daughter? :(

Edited by Anacybele

Most attractive Male: Well, Chrom. Just look at my avy and sig.

Least attractive Male: Kris

Most attractive female: Lucina, although I think they're all beautiful female lords.

Least attractive female: skip because I don't think any are unattractive.

I dunno I like Hector's build but Seliph's hair most so herp? And Sigurd's dress sense this is hard

I like DLC Ephraim's dress sense too now that I think about it, you work that shiny armour man

Also Roy for least attractive I do not like little boys

I guess most attractive female lord would be Luci because FUCK YEAH ANDROGYNY also that cd cover oh man and least is celica but only because her original art sucks and the dlc makes her look like a kid

But pretty sure she's actually gorgeous if only she had better art to represent it so it's more a problem with the art she has than herself the female lords are all pretty attractive imo

Edited by Thor Odinson

Most Attractive male: BROM BECAUSE HOLY SHIT THAT GUY IS RIPPED LIKE YOU WOULD NOT FUCKING BELIEVE

Least attractive male: EPHRAIM BECAUSE THE DUDE WANTS TO FUCK HIS SISTER'S ASS

Most attractive female: BROM BECAUSE HOLY FUCK THAT BITCH IS FUCKING RIPPED

Least attractive female: ANYONE NOT NAMED FUCKING BROM

Edited by Klok

Alright, I'll do this.

Best looking guy: PoR Ike. RD Ike is too built, like exaggeratedly so.

Least attractive: Marth, too skinny and for lack of a better word feminine-looking. He is much better in his FE12 art though. On second thought, Alm is pretty...weird looking, so I'll go with him since Marth at least became attractive.

Best looking girl: Lucina, I guess the Marth build works when long hair is added XD. Her official art is cute.

Least attractive: I really hate Eirika's SS portrait and official art, I think they make her look really spacey and soulless, respectively. She does look better on the cover art.

Edited by Owain Dark

UWAGGGHH NOOOOOOO CAN'T DECIDE FOR MOST ATTRACTIVE MALE.

Okay, Hector is a little too big for me. Everyone else is okay...I think they're all so unbelievably attractive...A;SLKD;ASDKLJAS;LKSJAD. Fine. If it must be...Chrom/Ephraim/Ike and dare I say? Marth in his more recent art. Oh, but I really like Leif, too...and actually male avatar in awakening has some adorable lines...

Favorite Male: Ephraim, mostly because his FE13 Art is actually really good. I don't really like any of the guy lords though.

Favorite Female: Lucina. I think her personality has made me appreciate everything about her, including her appearance. Also I don't like the looks of Lyn, Eirika or Micaiah so this is a really easy question.

Least Favorite Male: Ike. Way too many muscles for me, not to mention that FE13 artwork.

Least Favorite Female: Lyn/Eirika. Voted for Eirika in the poll but I can't stand either of these two.

Most attractive: CHROM - I like tattoos

Least attractive: Ike - huge, bulging muscles are not my thing. FE9!Ike was pretty good lookimg imo but come FE10? Not my cup of tea. I really don't like his face in FE10 either. (or his Awakening art, just what is that) I mean, big muscles are great, but I'm not attracted to them.

Most attractive: Lucina - she might not be the most conventionally pretty but her strength and androgyny is attractive as hell. And that said, I think she's gorgeous. I mean boobs are also nice but they aren't everything. Unlike muscles, boob size isn't something you can control.

Least attractive: I think they're all pretty

BUT THAT SAID I THINK THE HOTTEST WOMAN IN FE IMO IS TITANIA (AND PALLA) BECAUSE YES

Edited by CR-S01

Ike's muscles aren't that big in RD. :/

If you want truly ridiculously huge muscles, look at Largo or some of the bandits. Just...ew.

Skipped most attractive male.

I'd say Alm for least attractive.

Most attractive female goes to Lucina.

Standard FE13 avatar for least. She's so bland.

Least attractive? Marth, no contest. Least attractive of all, imo. I don't find girly-looking men to be cute at all. Just creepy looking.

"Girly-looking?"

marth2.png

marth1.png

I don't see it.

Edited by David the SecondWorld

Most Male: Chrom, although it's a tough call between all the ones who don't look like kids more or less.

Least Male: Alm- he just doesn't look attractive in any picture I've seen him in.

Most Female: Eirika I guess? This was a tough one, but she's pretty I guess.

Least Female: Micaiah, her eyes are too big in comparison to the rest of her face.

aw not a lot of muscle love

it's okay i'll just hog all my extremely muscular doods in the corner and we'll lift

it's ok lumi i like big muscles on women

i like big muscles on men too but i'm not /attracted/ to it, you know? it just depends really

Maybe FE muscles don't even look big to me because I read a lot of Marvel and sometimes their muscles get drawn to ridiculous proportions whereas FE muscledudes may have big muscles but they're not even unachievable proportions if you worked at it hard enough and is pretty tall I guess?

vs stuff like 90s superhero comics aka Robert Liefeld drawing muscles (90s Thor whyyyyy) where there shouldn't be muscles and stuff FE muscles are all pretty tame to me

Then again I just think muscle by itself (in places where muscle should be) is visually appealing and see it independent of who it's on I just really like muscles

Edited by Thor Odinson

"Girly-looking?"

marth2.png

marth1.png

I don't see it.

Check his official art from his older games. Also his Awakening art. Just ew. Also, even his DS artwork isn't manly enough to me, imo.

Also, I'm very surprised at how many people find Lucina pretty. Imo, she's ugly.

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, I can totally see how muscles can be pretty damn attractive (coughABScough) because they show that you keep up with your body. I like a decent amount of muscle and lean muscle, mostly, and huge comic book muscles are impressive but not something I'd find myself attracted to.

well the exception is abs, man. those are great

So yeah Ana irt Ike: not saying that his muscles are too big or anything, just that I prefer less muscled men, myself.

Well, whatever. I suppose I'm just kind of upset that I'm like the only person here that thinks Ike's muscles look fine in RD and that Lucina is ugly.

Edited by Anacybele

Check his official art from his older games. Also his Awakening art. Just ew. Also, even his DS artwork isn't manly enough to me, imo.

I have seen his art from older games, but I still don't see it.(except for his original no pants design, maybe)

As for his FE13 design,

They probably didn't want people to figure out the plot twist before the game was released.

"Hmm, Marth's DLC art is different from Masked Marth's art. What if Masked Marth is someone else!"

My favourite muscle is biceps but abs are pretty up there too

ontopic: Ike's hardly even muscular by my standards but this is coming someone who's used to looking at Oliver Coipel's Thor

2skinny4me