Skills Supreme - Mia VS The Black Knight!

Wolfric

Sorry if this is the wrong section, I'll gladly remove the thread if it is.

Anyways, I need you guys to help me here... I know chances are slim, but I need to try. Have any of you seen this video and downloaded it? I need it as reference for making a "Swordmaster" PSA (Based strongly on Mia/Lyndis) for Smash Brawl (Proof of me working on FE stuff: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=33903), and just now I got back to this project and find this video deleted... There were many animations hard to spot on Youtube videos that Mia does that were in this video. So, here I am.

The title of the video was: Skills Supreme - Mia VS The Black Knight!

Another way of viewing all of Mia's animations would also be helpful. She had many in this video, though, like the rolling dodges and other simple attacks rarely shown...

Edited by Albafika

• 1 month later...

Bump.

At this point, I'll be happy with just knowing if:

* Anybody knows the Youtuber that uploaded those videos.

* Anyone is willing to make a video showing all her battle animations...

pls. >:

Are you talking about one of Goldie's old vids?

Her youtube channel has changed drastically over the last few months and has turned into something awful. Cause of that, I can't find a link anymore. D:

Her youtube channel has changed drastically over the last few months and has turned into something awful. Cause of that, I can't find a link anymore. D:

really, i swear that forum's still up like usual :Kappa:

IIRC, the Skills Supreme vids were taken down quite some months ago when Final Extreme started, I presume because they intended to re-do them with better editing, but whoever's got the keys to the channel right now (there have been multiple people running it at different times, apparently) has made it go to shit, so no telling.

Actually, I hesitated to bring up the state of the goldieX39 channel here, since she's been banned off the forum and I wasn't sure if she was considered persona-non-grata around here, but what the hell.

Edited by Rambo M

Yay! Replies!

Goldie! Yeah, that was the one...

Was this the channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/goldieX39? If so... What the hell.

IIRC, the Skills Supreme vids were taken down quite some months ago when Final Extreme started, I presume because they intended to re-do them with better editing, but whoever's got the keys to the channel right now (there have been multiple people running it at different times, apparently) has made it go to shit, so no telling.

Actually, I hesitated to bring up the state of the goldieX39 channel here, since she's been banned off the forum and I wasn't sure if she was considered persona-non-grata around here, but what the hell.

Ugh.... Guess it wouldn't hurt to try and ask her if she still has those videos, somehow..

EDIT: Bloody hell, what's wrong with that Youtuber? She's onto something. o_O

Edited by Albafika

Ugh.... Guess it wouldn't hurt to try and ask her if she still has those videos, somehow..

Don't bother, they've got either a comment bot or a ridicuously dedicated 12 year old spamming all the rational replies out of view.

They also have multiple accounts that spam "call of duty sold more" combined with a bunch of hate comments with no provocation. Which also get upvoted by multiple accounts, while any rational replies get downvoted or marked as spam.

Don't bother, they've got either a comment bot or a ridicuously dedicated 12 year old spamming all the rational replies out of view.

Yeah, realized this. To my first reply on his/her latest video, I got "anal length btw heha" as reponse, followed up by "anal girth btw lmoollaomao" for my second reply.

They also have multiple accounts that spam "call of duty sold more" combined with a bunch of hate comments with no provocation. Which also get upvoted by multiple accounts, while any rational replies get downvoted or marked as spam.

This is the oddest thing I've found on Youtube in a while. o_O

Oh well, guess I'll just scrap that idea. I DID, however, somehow retrieve that Mia video's description:

She's determined to win, will it be enough?

Mia's stats:

71 HP

51 Str

27 Mag

60 Skl

66 Spd

44 Lck

42 Def

36 Res

Black Knight's stats:

86 HP

68 Str

22 Mag

56 Skl

44 Spd

36 Lck

55 Def

44 Res

Mia's skills:

Vantage

Astra

Wrath

Resolve

Miracle

Adept

Cancel

Black Knight's skills:

Vantage

Eclipse

Imbue

Resolve

Pavise

Adept

Daunt

Enjoy :]

Could I get some help setting up these codes set up? I'd just make the video myself until I get every animation I need.

I really appreciate you guys helping me through.

Edited by Albafika

This video seems pretty similar to the old video. Hope this helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5omBXG3732Y

Watched the first minute. This looks promising! I need to view the different dodges, too, though. Hopefully they are there too. I'll view it when I'm back. Regardless, I'd love if anyone could assist me with the required codes to achieve the stats/skills above.

• 1 month later...

Which animations to you particularly need? Is quality an issue?

I uploaded a video of Mia doing Astra with all the swords, but... I don't know if that helps. I can skim through some of the Finale Extreme videos, if you're precise on what you need...

• 3 months later...

Which animations to you particularly need? Is quality an issue?

I uploaded a video of Mia doing Astra with all the swords, but... I don't know if that helps. I can skim through some of the Finale Extreme videos, if you're precise on what you need...

Oh man, a reply! Hopefully you are still around... The video showed her dodging/attacking in every way possible. That's basically what I need: All of her movement animations. I'd be pretty grateful if you could get this for me!

Edited by Albafika

I can definitely try. I don't know how many dodges/attacking she has, but I'm sure it's not that much. I need as much specifics as possible, so please answer these questions:

1. Does it matter what weapon she uses? You said that you need movement animations, so I'm hoping that weapons don't matter.

2. Do you care what enemy she's "fighting"?

3. Is there a time limit that you need this by? I'm training up units in Radiant Dawn, and I'm only on part 1. It'll be a long while until I get to part 3, since I also have school to worry about. [i mention that, for the fact that I can't just spend 8 hours on RD just grinding, ya'know?]

4. So you said all of the movements/attacking. Is there anything else you want? From what I understand, you basically are asking for all the animations for Mia in general right?

5. This entire "dodging/attacking" montage is mildly new to me. So if I make a mistake or leave out a clip that you need, you can't be afraid to tell me what is missing. For something like this, I'm assuming every clip matters.

6. Finally, I'd be happy to do this for you as long as you're still willing to wait, lol.

I can definitely try. I don't know how many dodges/attacking she has, but I'm sure it's not that much. I need as much specifics as possible, so please answer these questions:

1. Does it matter what weapon she uses? You said that you need movement animations, so I'm hoping that weapons don't matter.

It does not. Animations doesn't vary depending on weapon, as it tends to do in sprited games.

2. Do you care what enemy she's "fighting"?

Nope.

3. Is there a time limit that you need this by? I'm training up units in Radiant Dawn, and I'm only on part 1. It'll be a long while until I get to part 3, since I also have school to worry about. [i mention that, for the fact that I can't just spend 8 hours on RD just grinding, ya'know?]

Nope. It would be good to have it for before December 10 though, so I can work on the moveset during the holydays.

4. So you said all of the movements/attacking. Is there anything else you want? From what I understand, you basically are asking for all the animations for Mia in general right?

Correct. I would like to get the animations from Swordmaster (If possible)/Trueblade classes specifically (Meaning: You can record Lucia, as well, since they share animations and have nearly the same body). That way I can re-create them for the moveset.

5. This entire "dodging/attacking" montage is mildly new to me. So if I make a mistake or leave out a clip that you need, you can't be afraid to tell me what is missing. For something like this, I'm assuming every clip matters.

You do not need to video edit a lot, just the battle scenes. I'll type down the exact minute the animation I need happens at and use it as reference. Don't be afraid to repeat the same animations over and over, either. I'll spot what I need, so long as all is there. :P

6. Finally, I'd be happy to do this for you as long as you're still willing to wait, lol.

We'd really appreciate this! :D

Edited by Albafika