Which Awakening character has the most fanboys/fangirls?

How, exactly, is it not legitimate?

It's lengthy, detailed, and generally well-written. Its only real flaw is that its character isn't inherently notable, and I shouldn't need to remind that notability does not exist. Considering that every last one of the seven main characters from Friendship is Magic has their own page, I'm not sure that your reasoning of "only iconic characters" have pages is true.

Look - I don't care for Henry. But I'm very much opposed to the removal of his page. It contributes more than freaking Fanfic Recs.

It is a nice page, I'll definitely give it that, but the type of page it is is where the problem comes in. Self-Demostrating Articles are reserved for those types of characters - a character page for when a certain character's tropes get too long is something entirely different. And he has a lengthy section on the First Generation Characters character page, so it's a bit redundant.

I mean, I have no problem with the page - in fact, I actually have it saved onto my computers. It's just, you know, site regulations. And people far, far, far stricter with the rules than I am.

Yeah... Fanfiction Recs... Now, I HAVE found some good ones from it, but for some reason all the REALLY good fics aren't in my known fandoms and I have to Google every character that comes up. Must be some sneaky way of telling me my favorite fandoms sucks. ._.

I doubt the Tsundere is that popular.

Even in Japan, they're number 7 according to the Background website, and Number 10 in the Knights of Iris book.

Even Olivia has her beat at Number 5 according to that artbook.

on the other hand, Severa does beat out Olivia by one spot on the poll

(that being said, Olivia would pass her up with American/European votes)

on the other hand, Severa does beat out Olivia by one spot on the poll

(that being said, Olivia would pass her up with American/European votes)

doesn't she incur much hate as well?

there's a lot of Severa's haters.