The Galeforce Thread

Chiki

There are people who don't think Galeforce is a good skill? What? It's one of the most useful skills in the game outside of StreetPass teams...

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for this thread in general, this has gotten way out of hand. Can anyone tell me why there's so much talk about Galeforce? Better yet, why does anyone care? It's just a skill in the game.

It isn't most superior when Veteran cracks Lunatic mid-game with a sledgehammer when used long enough.

I can't count how many times, even on the Japanese side of the internet, PASS ON SHIPPUJINRAI (Galeforce) is said. Repeatedly.
You don't know how much rants there are on NHK TV about it (youtube).

Story-goers like me didn't care

about Galeforce much, even though I was aware of it during the Japanese release. Now that I have played enough for the story and support conversations, I have tried passing it on to the Males because it *IS* the most useful Female-only skill unless you're going for a specific setup, like with Lancefaire or something.
Even though Veteran makes it much easier to get their ultimate skills.
Edited by ポーラ

Even though Veteran makes it much easier to get their ultimate skills.

It's too bad only one of your characters in the main game, barring children, actually can utilize the skill :I

Unless you're planning to solo the game with Avatar (I wouldn't be surprised), then it's not really correct to say THEIR ultimate skills so much as his/her ultimate skills (unless you like SpotPass Units)