Series 3 DLC Possibilities

I've always wanted more dlc that would peak my interest, but I've got a great idea, have another 3 dlc, one that is like infinite regalia but instead of getting legendary weapons, you get books that contain skills you can get in-game, but because some can't access them, this is a way to make my units more useful, because i could give them armsthrift and limit breaker, so they can have infinite use weapons, also, they should tweak a few items, preferably Ragnell, to match with RD's stats, and also, because the Supreme Emblem is hard to get, it should have a use to make a weapon have infinite uses, like the ragnell Priam uses in his mission.

But that aside, they should add a descendant of Zelgius, who has a custom class of the "Black Knight",who can use swords and lances, and is equipped with alondite, which he can be marriageable, however, just like both Morgans, will be a different gender dependent on your unit's gender, ex (Male avatar = Female descendant, Female Avatar = Male descendant) so that the class can be passed down to both children, and the black knight has his skill "Eclipse" which multiplies your strength by 3 and halves defense.

Edited by Golden Inori

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic