Your Very First FE File

Randoman

My first FE7 play-through was pretty awful.

I killed Guy, Heath, Vaida, and Raven, becuase I didn't know they could be recruited. Prissy died and Canas didn't exisit.

I promoted all my units as soon as they hit level 10. And most of those guys died in Victory or Death lol

Hector and Lyn didn't promote, becuase I didn't know that they acutally could. Eliwood was trash so I used him as a personal caddy.

The only usable characters I had in the final chapter were Marcus, 12/1 Oswin, base Isadora and Athos lol

Needless to say the 2nd playthrough was much better. (Except Rebecca died in Ch. 12)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I want to play through the game using Chrom, Avatar, Frederick, Virion, Vaike, Donnel, Maribelle, Gaius, Gregor and Olivia. (and subsequent characters, of course, save the children of the fallen)

Basically I want to finish that playthrough for you it sounds fun~

Some other specifics you can do if you want to that I remember:

Lissa died in Chapter 6.

Chrom and MU were about Level 6/7 by Chapter 11, unpromoted and unreclassed.

Virion was Level 7 by Chapter 11, as was Maribelle.

I left Gaius at Level 5.

My MU was Male, Build 3, blue hair and the face with the scar.

It was an FE9 file on Easy Mode. I had previously seen a friend play FE7 when it came out, and FE9 came out a few years later around my birthday, so I got it.

I don't remember beating my first attempt, I think I gave up on 17-4 or somewhere around there. I think my memory is combining my first two playthroughs of the game, the first of which I didn't finish.

I remember Soren dying in chapter 4, the same with Rhys. I used Titania and Shinon a lot because I didn't understand the concept of promoted units, and just thought they had abnormally high stats (as well as low exp gains). I remember being in love with Shinon's Steel Bow because he crit so much with it. I really liked using Volke as a combat unit and I ran out of knife uses and kept not buying more knives, so I couldn't use Volke until Sothe rolled around.

In the first file I did complete of FE9, I think I used Oscar, Boyd, Ike, Soren, Rhys, Janaff, Lethe, Tanith, and possibly Largo.

Edited by Doga

• 2 weeks later...

My first FE7 play-through was pretty awful.

I killed Guy, Heath, Vaida, and Raven, becuase I didn't know they could be recruited. Prissy died and Canas didn't exisit.

I promoted all my units as soon as they hit level 10.

Pretty much the same for me, except I think I recruited Heath and benched Priscilla once she fell behind.

Also didn't bother using Bartre for some reason.

It was Radiant Dawn, actually.

I started an easy mode file on Radiant Dawn, and quickly got hooked into the series after that. I think I went onto FE6 after that... I'm a weird case, as FE7 is actually one of the last games I tried.

I got into Fire Emblem 7 through a Let's Play so I had a reasonable idea

UNTIL Victory or Death...that took me double digit tries and then came Light...

Screw you Linus. You too Lloyd...