Your Reaction to the Video Above

Randoman

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's super deep.

[spoiler=Youtube layout op]

Well just great. As if it wasn't bad enough the background and avatar I had prepared for Youtube are not compatible with it already, now what I was in the middle of preparing for that same channel is going to be outdated as well. !@Z*&%(eE@#_?}»g{!@O_)óç

Well just great. As if it wasn't bad enough the background and avatar I had prepared for Youtube are not compatible with it already, now what I was in the middle of preparing for that same channel is going to be outdated as well. !@Z*&%(eE@#_?}»g{!@O_)óç

Lol not sure if serious ;3

^Oh you're going to use Collegehumor? Good stuff lolz.

[spoiler=Moar collegehumor]

Lol not sure if serious ;3

^Oh you're going to use Collegehumor? Good stuff lolz.

[spoiler=Moar collegehumor]

LOL, sounds about right. I saw Sorcerer's Apprentice and thought it was dumb, so ... yeah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NUnwFHplBg4

...Incidentally, could someone please tell me how to link a YouTube video directly instead of just posting the link?

Edited by Frosty Fire Sage

...Incidentally, could someone please tell me how to link a YouTube video directly instead of just posting the link?

Me too please.

Edit: Why didn't this go in the other post?

Edited by Harkas

Me too please.

Edit: Why didn't this go in the other post?

Just link the video as normal instead of wrapping it in URL tags.

If that doesn't work, wrap in media tags.

Example:

[media]LINK TO YOUTUBE GOES HERE[/media]

or

LINK TO YOUTUBE GOES HERE, DO NOT ADD TAGS AROUND IT

All dat hate.

T̵̠͚̜̳̠͍̊ͩ͆̓̐̇̌̍̿͒̃͐̑̓̾̚̕H̢̨̭̦͉̩̬̭̩̖̱͎ͮͭ̋͛̋̂̽̃ͦ͗̈͘͠E̛ͣ̆́̂̍̃̿͊̾͆̀͏͓̲̥͘͜ͅY̆̽́̊͌̐̉͂̐̒͠҉̸̙̝͈̱̲̥̟̱͉̱̞̼͖̰͘ ̶͋̐̈ͪ̽ͭ̒̏͑͂̎ͩͥ̏͒ͣ̾̓͘͝͏̱͇̼͉̘A̢̯͕̭̖͉͇̞̫̽͊ͫͯ͛̈ͮ̆͑ͦ͆͞R̡̡͖̥̝͍̪̓̂̇ͤ͛̎́͜͞Ě̳͇̟̯̯͎͉̗͉̰̰͓̪̹̪̞͇͉̾ͨ̑ͬ͟͞ ̸͇̘̰͖͚̮̝̺͖͚͙͓͚̟̂ͯ̌̓ͭ̒͂͌ͯ͆͂̅̇̄̽̓̍̎̚͘ͅW̷̶̡̖̮̼͔̜ͭ̒̍̆ͫ̀̎ͨA̢̡̧̰̺͉̫͈̼̼̥͈̞͚̝̒͐ͬ̄̒͗͑ͧ͛ͭ̿̋̏ͣͫ̔T̘͈̩̜͕̆ͣ͐͋̽̉ͩͮͪͮ̉̑̇́́͠͠ͅC̸̸̛̬̘̭̠̲͔̗̼̬̪̣̅̈̇̈ͣͮ́͛ͥ̑ͭͧ̀Ḩ̶̻̦͔͈̩̈́͐̌͊Ī̏͗̎̋̉̐ͦ̑̎͐̕҉̗̳͍͖ͅN̶̷̡̝̲͚̦̮̹̞̬̜͖̥͓̟̪̰̪̳̬̻ͨ̑͗̂ͥ̚͠G̨̢̤͎̰̻͊͛ͫ͆̿̍ͤ̉̿̂͊̉̂͐̂̎͒ͩ̕͟͝ ̶̵̨̞̫̥̲̜̰̤̬̙̗̩̩̠́̏̎͒͞ͅY̵̼̘̥̲͎͗̽͆ͭ͑̆̿ͨ͛͛̐̄͒̇͆̅͡Ȯ̶̤͈̘͔̻̩̻̭̹̠͛̆̿ͪ̓͌ͤͩͣ̑ͧͨ̋ͥ̔͆̀͟Ü̆ͬ̑͌̑̀̀ͮ̃ͯͯ͛ͫ͏̡̨̗̰͎̜͚.̷̢̠̱͕̞̠̖͙̐̎͛͛͐̊̋ͮ̏͑̏ͬ͘ͅ.̫̗̣͚͂̅ͤ̄̔̽͒͑̍͊̄̋͌͊̆̅ͣ͟͢ͅ.̅̄̂̓ͭ̉͋̋͒̅͑ͬ͒̒ͭ̄҉̷̮̝͚̬́ͅ

[spoiler=>>>>]

Edited by Interest

It's quite epic and grandiose, but really unfitting for Zelda since there's almost never any full scale battles with two armies against each other.

This video is one of my Dissidia replays I posted on youtube (Maximum Difficulty and No Damage Taken):

I saw better game trailer. Much better.

That's the reason I showed it, actually. The video I linked to is so cheesy and horrible, it's quite funny in a way.

Both of them are so horrible and rude. I'm glad things like this don't happen in stores in the area I live in.

I hope you guys don't find this video too offending (it is a parody of a commercial, and it's not like it means any serious offense):

Body fat! Where can I get some!?

Damn I'm staring to look like some perv with those tag images...Oh well :Soldier:

Edited by Harkas