Yo

Mufasa

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop pissing me off intentionally Masu. I'm getting sick of it.

.....no I cant do that edit. Its too mean. And it would make me feel bad. Sorry to tell the truth I thought you actually did adapt damon's personality like last time. So i'll lay off since I know its still Lyle. Sorry for making ya mad.

.....no I cant do that edit. Its too mean. And it would make me feel bad. Sorry to tell the truth I thought you actually did adapt damon's personality like last time. So i'll lay off since I know its still Lyle. Sorry for making ya mad.

Well, to tell the truth, I slipt into this new identity cause I was tired of being ridiculed all the time by my peers. And as Lyle, I'm too nice to really 'return fire' as they say.

So, I change to Damon have people hate him after he retalliates, retalliate enough so that others learn to stop being such falming assholes, then return to Lyle with my aggression sated and reputation restored.

That's the plan anyway. Though in the process, I might get banned for being to 'retallitative'. Even though there's really no justice in that.

Edited by Damon Feath Settrock

Well, to tell the truth, I slipt into this new identity cause I was tired of being ridiculed all the time by my peers. And as Lyle, I'm too nice to really 'return fire' as they say.

So, I change to Damon have people hate him after he retalliates, retalliate enough so that others learn to stop being such falming assholes, then return to Lyle with my aggression sated and reputation restored.

That's the plan anyway. Though in the process, I might get banned for being to 'retallitative'. Even though there's really no justice in that.

So....you are going to...kill Damon..?

What's been going on in here...? I went back and read it all and I'm still lost..

MaSu, Lyle (or Damon w/e), and Tibarn were having a discussion while I was looking for a picture of Famliar possessed Wynn, which failed epically now I'm lost as well

Hmm....I see.........so what you're saying is that you are hiding behind Damon rather than taking it *does comedic voice* LIKE A MAN! Sorry if it sounds mean but I just needed to throw that out there.

What's been going on in here...? I went back and read it all and I'm still lost..
MaSu, Lyle (or Damon w/e), and Tibarn were having a discussion while I was looking for a picture of Famliar possessed Wynn, which failed epically now I'm lost as well

Lyle is fed up with everyone "being an ass" or "flaming" him so he changed to damon so he could be an ass and it has no effect on Lyle's status since Damon is supposed to be a different guy.

Sounds like you and lyle are fighting. That right?

Now MaSu, Tibarn and Lyle/Damon are fighting, I was looking for FP Wynn artwork, but unless you were in the Yugioh anime you don't get recognized much

Also I plan on changing my name to Wynn

Edited by Serene

Sounds like you and lyle are fighting. That right?

Not so much.

Hmm....I see.........so what you're saying is that you are hiding behind Damon rather than taking it *does comedic voice* LIKE A MAN! Sorry if it sounds mean but I just needed to throw that out there.

See, now there's where you're wrong.

I'm not really hiding.

When I'm Lyle, I try to do the mature thing and ignore it.

When I'm Damon, I can do something like this:

Up yours Pig-f***er.

Lyle is fed up with everyone "being an ass" or "flaming" him so he changed to damon so he could be an ass and it has no effect on Lyle's status since Damon is supposed to be a different guy.

......and he is acting like an ass because he is tired of everyone acting like an ass? .__. Two wrongs don't make a right.

But three rights make a left!

XD

......and he is acting like an ass because he is tired of everyone acting like an ass? .__. Two wrongs don't make a right.

But three rights make a left!

XD

Perhaps. But the other method wasn't working either.

May as well throw shit into chaos then.

You have much to learn.. -_- Young Grasshopper

<_<

Don't act all smug around me when I'm in a 'mood'.

I've already punched a hole in Masu's chest.

Wynn: Who is this nut

Serene: That's Damon, don't really bother him, he won't bother you.

Wynn: He seems like an arrogant asshole

Serene: You know when you get your own body, you can say that, just not here