Yo

Mufasa

Then why would you want to be my assistant? If you've done that much, you'd be better off on your own.

Plus, padding your resume isn't something I look for in an assistant anyway.

Smith: What you were doing sounded fun.

Tibarn: *Kicks Damon*

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith: What you were doing sounded fun.

Tibarn: *Kicks Damon*

You really want to start this again? Remember what I said last time? Something along the lines of: "I really will eat you if you try that again."

Tibarn: It was fun last time, I kill anyone else, you are a challenge.

.....You're too boring. Stop bein cocky. You act like you've got strength you don't really have.

.....You're too boring. Stop bein cocky. You act like you've got strength you don't really have.
Tibarn: I am not cocky, it is just you are a good fighter, the rest of my enemies are Generic Soldiers. :(

Welcome back Damon. I probably won't talk to you much for the next two weeks 'cause of crap that's going on. Don't take it personally.

Oh, and for the people that will inevitably try to kill him, don't. You've made it painfully obvious you don't know how to exorcise/destroy/banish/kill a demonic conglomeration. Don't try. Damon will survive and I will roll my eyes and go 'that wouldn't work anyway.'

Welcome back Damon. I probably won't talk to you much for the next two weeks 'cause of crap that's going on. Don't take it personally.

Oh, and for the people that will inevitably try to kill him, don't. You've made it painfully obvious you don't know how to exorcise/destroy/banish/kill a demonic conglomeration. Don't try. Damon will survive and I will roll my eyes and go 'that wouldn't work anyway.'

Huh. I like this guy. He talks sense.

Anyway, you'd never do for my assistant Tibarn. You're inauthentic. It's nothing personal, but everything about you is copied from someone else.

You're name, you're alternate identity.

Become something greater then that around you. Make your place in this world. Then we'll talk.

Anyway, you'd never do for my assistant Tibarn. You're inauthentic. It's nothing personal, but everything about you is copied from someone else.

Become something greater then that around you. Make your place in this world. Then we'll talk.

He even tried to be your rival. Till I told him that thats my bit. I would call damon my ENEMY but hes a cool drinking buddy. He's got some good liquor.

My name is copied. I am gonna change it and get a unique one, but Smith is not copied. I am trying to make my fucking place, but unless your name is MaSu Lyle, or Princess nobody gives a fuck, and you have no chance.

My name is copied. I am gonna change it and get a unique one, but Smith is not copied. I am trying to make my fucking place, but unless your name is MaSu Lyle, or Princess nobody gives a fuck, and you have no chance.

Where the hell did you get that from? Theres TONS of well known ppl here. You know what it took? TIME.

[credit Zombie]Don't steal my lines[/credit zombie]

Then what better way to get back at them then to spit in their face and become something great.

Get a whole image change. Make it look like Tibarn and Smith never existed, and become something better. Then give them something to fear.

That's how we do it in the business.

Where the hell did you get that from? Theres TONS of well known ppl here. You know what it took? TIME.
First of all, do you have a fucking problem with me? You sure seem like it. Second of all, I was exaggerating a bit. But everything I do is either already taken, or is shot down as stupid.

Then what better way to get back at them then to spit in their face and become something great.

Get a whole image change. Make it look like Tibarn and Smith never existed, and become something better. Then give them something to fear.

That's how we do it in the business.

I might ask to change my name to Wynn but it always seem that the names I wan't don't have pictures or sigs

First of all, do you have a fucking problem with me? You sure seem like it. Second of all, I was exaggerating a bit. But everything I do is either already taken, or is shot down as stupid.

Same for me man. Majority of what I do or say is deemed stupid. It ticks me off the rare occasions when I do try to be serious and ppl go "LAWL ITS MAWSUUUU"

And no I dont have a problem but im annoyed about this whole "If you aren't Princess Masu or Lyle then you dont get any attention" And I am 100% serious about how TIME is the only way to be well known.

I might ask to change my name to Wynn but it always seem that the names I wan't don't have pictures or sigs

What? You think these are the pictures that come up when you look up 'Damon Feath Settrock'?