Yo

Mufasa

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What? You think these are the pictures that come up when you look up 'Damon Feath Settrock'?

Well you always use hollow ichigo when you are damon so yeah when ur damon I expect the hollow ichigo sig

What? You think these are the pictures that come up when you look up 'Damon Feath Settrock'?

Well it's easier if you use orgional character's but I burrowed my namshake

Masu, you sure seemed mad at me yesterday, and I have given it as long as I have been here. How long am I supposed to fucking wait?

You want people to really notice you, you have to do something drastic like that. Forget Smith. Forget Tibarn, focus on a new image for yourself. Make something people will want to respect.

Well you always use hollow ichigo when you are damon so yeah when ur damon I expect the hollow ichigo sig

Well that's only cause there's not really much that fits the Damon theme.

I've got Carnage as an avatar. But that's about it for now.

Masu, you sure seemed mad at me yesterday, and I have given it as long as I have been here. How long am I supposed to fucking wait?

I spoke with you yesterday?

And you have only been here for 2 months. And i've seen you mostly in FFtF. When I first joined I mained the FE boards then FFtF. Now having a topic of epicness DOES help but theres no way you can successfully THINK of a topic that will be epic and make everyone notice you. It just happens (I didnt make the war to get famous, I went to war for........I forgot why. It has something to do with B-team) But then I got known for the Bianchi rebellion topic I made. Now this is not in any way saying "JUST MAKE RANDOM TOPICS!" You just need to come on and talk in multiple areas in the forum and you will be noticed. That and be a bit more of a easier person to speak with (because majority of our first impressions of you is a loud party animal)

Well that's only cause there's not really much that fits the Damon theme.

I've got Carnage as an avatar. But that's about it for now.

Actually its still Lyle.

Yes, you spoke with me, and called me a retard.

Oh I remember. I didnt call you a retard. I said "BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING RETARDED" because I said something that left it open for innuendo and thats what most here are famous for..taking things the innuendo way.

"And that is why you fail" - Yoda

No YOU FAIL. You said it yourself the other night! *laughs* Oh wait you're damon not Lyle.

No YOU FAIL. You said it yourself the other night! *laughs* Oh wait you're damon not Lyle.

I was just making a reference to star wars. I dunno what your problem is.

I was just making a reference to star wars. I dunno what your problem is.

IT WAS A JOKE. I could tell by the Yoda part that it was a star wars reference. Dont be as moody as Lyle damon. Are you going soft?

IT WAS A JOKE. I could tell by the Yoda part that it was a star wars reference. Dont be as moody as Lyle damon. Are you going soft?

.....Do you read the bible Masu?

Cause there's this passage I've got memorized.

Ezekiel 25:17

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

*Thrusts a fist into Masu's abomen.*