All maxed parents are
Virion Owain
Miriel Henry
Cherche gregor
panne stahl
Sully kellam
Vaike cordelia
maribelle Ricken
Any suggestions or parent changes would be nice as this team is not yet constructed fully except lissa and virion avatar and chrom thanks!

Sully wants Donnel or Vaike to get Mercenary for Kjelle, since she loves getting Sol and Armsthrift. Gregor is okay too, but he's in very high demand.

Miriel/Henry is a little iffy since all Laurent gets is Thief, which is doesn't care for. Gregor is good for Vantage/Armsthrift, Stahl is good for Vantage/Luna, Lon'qu is good for mods and Vantage, and Ricken is good for mods and Luna.

Vaike/Cordelia is pretty solid, but it'd be better if she made more use of what Vaike gives her, namely Luna and/or Axefaire. Sol is nice for healing, but Luna makes her hit even harder, which you'll want to do with those stats she gets from Vaike.

Maribelle/Ricken is also surprisingly, her worst pairing considering how they're played in the story. Brady only gets Archer from him, which is largely useless for what he'll do. Lon'qu and Henry are both his best choices, since Brady gets speed and Swordfaire to work as a Paladin along with Deliverer, and Henry gives him Axefaire to be a good War Monk, Dark Mage as another magic option, and Thief is kind of there but it's useful sometimes. Technically, Brady still ends up fine no matter who his father is, it's just that Ricken gives him the least amount of stuff.

I agree with the luna changes,and the changes to brady I was trying to have another tome user but I guess I could use one of the parents as they are still great units I was just trying to use the children as really its less work considering experience gain because even with exponential growth its taking a bit to level up just after 3 second seals since I can give them two skills they want off the bat, and maxing their stats out is easier as well, Im not much of a grinder usually but Im in he mood now so Imay use one of the parents instead. I like the suggestions you gave me, I chose ricken and maribelle because ricken boosts magic great but henry does to I think Ill swap them I like donnel and sully as donnel isnt used so Ill prob make that change cause I would like to have sol on her.

Assuming you're playing Hard/Lunatic, maximum stat is already overkill regardless of skills. In higher difficult level, you won't get far with this team unless you're a real tatician.

If you take advantage of Weapon Triangle, and avoid weapon breaker, you'll find Hit+20 skill unnecessary.

For General class like your Kjelle, I'd replace Quick Burn with Renewal making her the best tank in your unit, since her father is Kellam, War Priest is possible.

Look from another direction, if I were to be your enemy:

1. I'd say Yarne is the most helpless in your unit so I'll take him out first. His Aegis only protect him from magic and bow, so I will leave Swordmaster, assassin, warrior, who usually have good accuracy to deal with Yarne.
  2. Next will be Gerome, he is quite impressive with 4 weaponbreaker skill but no tomebreaker, and berserker have the lowest defense against magic. So guess what I'd do.
  3. Then it comes to Owain, and he has Galeforce, making him one of the most reliable and offensive unit. Notice he only carries axe, so he basically helpless when fighting against swords, also Hero class with axebreaker, and cripple your army with his death.
  4. Kjelle, well she's good, but avoid Axe, especially Hammer, and of course mages. I had almost the same Kjelle, and she wasn't reliable as a tank. Here is my 4 main ingredients for a tank (Aegis, Paevis, Sol, Renewal).

Anyway, like I said if the stats are max, it's already overkill, combine with good strategy, you can turn a helpless soldier into a killing machine.

Edited by Ganhur

When you say team list, I think Streetpass-- and because there are only ten characters listed I feel my assumption is spot on. So I'll rate it as such.

Valentine-Class Hero
Skills Quick Burn, Swordbreaker, Galeforce, Lifetaker, Sol

Lucina- Class Assassin

Skills
Aether, Rightful King, Sol, Astra, Lethality
Far too many procing skills. Typically it's best to have one or two proc skills and the rest supporting skills that promote defense or something. I'd say of what you've listed, Aether and Sol are the two you should keep for procs-- since Lethality is a douche skill in the first place. I'd probably replace astra and lethality with Swordfaire and Aegis (tomes and longbows are what you need to watch out for since her res probably isn't gonna keep up nearly as well with her def). In the end, it'd look like= Aether, Rightful King, Sol, Swordfaire, Aegis
A healthy amount of offensive proc skills with passive damage and defensive proc.
I kinda don't get why you'd give Lucina Rightful King+Lethality and not give morgan the same... but that's just me. Anyway, Galeforce is a useless skill to have in Streetpass-- as soon as you get a kill you're forcing a reset anyway. I'd trade out Pavise, Aegis, and Galeforce with-- again-- stuff like Swordfaire, vantage, or whatever.
Renewal isn't all that great of a skill, honestly. It restores 30% of your HP, sure, but it does so only at the beginning of your turn and doesn't even bring you up to max most the time... not when it really matters. Hit rate... I know you'll get tired of reading this-- but it's not such a great skill unless you're a dark mage with absolutely no hit chance.
Magic +2... meh, not a good skill since 4 damage isn't gonna tip the scales normally. Counter on a sage could be useful-- but I think you'll have an easier time killing physical beaters making counter less optimal.
Where's tomebreaker? I see what you're doing with the other four breakers-- which is nice, but tomebreaker is the most important if you're a berserker (already poor res getting nailed with spells=death)
Bows are the weakest weapon in the game... they're also the most accurate. This being said, no one uses bowbreaker because of it! Then again, the computer is stupid as all get out and they probably won't get a turn to attack. I'd say bow user is the only time you'd want Pavise instead of Aegis. Their defensive stats are poor, but they mostly won't be able to retaliate physical attacks whereas they'd have a chance of retaliating with magic. It'd be optimal to not have them come under fire in the first place, but eh. Lancebreaker is wasted. Hit+20 is useless since bow is pretty accurate already. Bowfaire and Astra are pretty good tho. Pass is another one that makes bow users all that much better. I might even use Acrobat on an archer for the ability to move away from units through terrain. Galeforce, Acrobat, Pass make for a pretty lethal combo on such a unit-- but in streetpass, if it doesn't serve an offensive or defensive purpose, it's generally a wasted skillslot.
Aegis is good on a General, low res and all. pavise is wasted on a general, high def and all. Quick burn's good since things won't last too long generally anyway. I don't see Luna on there-- Luna is by far one of the best offensive skills in the game, and Kjelle will always have access to it from Sully. Make use of it and relish in the power that is [enemy def/2] more damage~
Galeforce, see above. I can see why you have Pavise on her with Tomebreaker-- good combo, but I find Pavise is wasted with >50 proc chance on a character with an already pretty high def. Counter and Pavise should never be on the same character. it defeats the purpose of having counter if you're halving the damage.
Alriiiiight, same thing as all the others for Lifetaker. Hitrate +20 shouldn't be on there unless you're using dark magic. Magic +2 is kinda a wasted skill unless that 2 damage is make or break (which, most the time, it isn't) I prefer Luna to Magic +2 because it's a skill that gives you more than just 2 damage. It's a proc, but proc it once and most the time you'll get more than 8 damage extra.
Miriel Henry;; Henry just makes ANY child that much better imo. I did Ricken!Laurent in my last run and got a pretty epic Sorceror in return. No armsthrift-- but it's a useless skill in streetpass anyway and most time you wouldn't get to a point it would break anyway.
Cherche gregor;; I don't really like the Geromes I've gotten. I like the concept of his character, but it just doesn't work out for some reason. I like Lon'qu!Gerome just because it kinda makes sense and gives you a Dick Grayson.
panne stahl;; (CordiliaxStahl OTP) But seriously, Stahl is such a playa in any of his romantic supports. I think Stahl is kinda like the physical version of Henry-- he just makes any child that much better.
Sully kellam;; The Bull and the Mouse, what a strange pairing. I guess Kjelle would benefit from high def Kellam-- but class overlap is always messy. I really have no comment on this pairing simply because I don't know how well it'd work. I do know that I typically pair Sully with Stahl just because The Bull and Panther OTP.
Vaike cordelia;; Ehhhhhh-- I guess I can see why it'd be a good choice, but my instincts seeing Vaike's Axefaire and Counter wasted on a female child whose only real chance of using an Axe is in Hero class is kinda meh. I'd say Stahl really wants Cordilia.
maribelle Ricken;; I used Gregor with Maribelle because it made the most sense character wise for Brady-- Gregor gets mistaken as a thug... Brady gets mistaken as a thug... like father like son xD Not to mention Axefaire Brady ftw.
Edited by Raine

Stuffs

Easier way to judge based on the criteria of Streetpass:

No Limit Breaker

Uh, whoops, you get autobattled sir, unless you pulled out LQ!Severa, Kellam!Nah, and Vaike!Gerome-- and in those cases it's merely "be careful" (Don't let LQ!Sev or Vaike!Gerome initiate, and check for Lethality on the Kellam!Nah, because she'll likely live thru the opener.) but it's still nearly a zero threat scenario.

That's all that's needed to be said. You cannot make a threatening streetpass team without Limit Breaker. Don't even bother trying.

Also, Hit+20 is always, always, always effective on Streetpass teams. The biggest thing for the AI is actually hitting, so Lucky Seven, Tomebreaker (Most common weapon type, no Weapon Triangle), and Hit+20 are always solid skills. Quick Burn isn't half bad either. (You also hit forge all your weapons)

Alright I wasnt sure if dlcs skills worked properly if someone didnt have them so I was plaing it safe and I didnt have limit breaker a the time of posting this but I just got it I knew it neded someimprovments thats why I put it on here I kind of regrt going virion lissa but it has its uses cause he is even more accurate and I lie a sure thing not just luck.

@Ganhur I tried to balance it out but I didnt have enough lances to many sword users but I liked the way lucina and morgan turned out IMO. Plus youhave to get to Owain and theyre all likely to be together so you go for one another will coe for you so you would have to take them out quickly otherwise your bound to lose a unit.