Animal Crossing: Ruler of The World(Town)

Disinnocence

If anyone wants the rococo, alpine, or exotic sets, I have the whole series and can order them on request. I also have a fair bit of the regal set just sitting in storage that won't be used in my house if anyone wants to claim it. I'm also working on the astro, robo, sleek, minimalist, and space sets so if anyone wants to order pieces from me I can see if I have them. Notably, I have the space console and large space console spotlight items. My dream address is 4000-2152-1521 if anyone wants to scope out my town.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool! (I almost forgot my whole Alpine is refurbished too, so it's good that it works.) Actually, since you're buying me some Polka-dot stuff I'll just give you the Rococo items that you're missing. I used to have it in my room but took it down for a theme challenge, so I'm not using my Rococo set right now. It's just taking up storage space. :S

And for lack of storage space, I guess it'll have to be my town! I'll just take down my furniture and put it on the floor somewhere. I'll let you know when I open my gates. What's your FC btw? Oh, do you know what your turnip prices are?

My FC is 1607-2073-3281 and my turnip price today is 117. Not all that great, but I guess it isn't too bad since I was pretty bad with TTing for a while.

That... would be absolutely lovely. I'll order the chair for you, okay?

Since NTG is about to give me the whole set I don't think I'll need you to order the chair for me. But I'll order the rest of the set once I get them from NTG~

And the only completed set I have so far is the Exotic set, which has always been one of my favorite sets, although with NTG's generosity I can get more sets done~
Edited by Kon

Yeah, I feel kind of bad for having so many refurbished items that people can't order through HH showcase but... I like them so much!!!

My FC is 1607-2073-3281 and my turnip price today is 117. Not all that great, but I guess it isn't too bad since I was pretty bad with TTing for a while.

Thanks! Haha, I bought a lot of turnips and am gambling on 400+ or something. Between SF and ACNL Facebook groups that I'm watching, there's usually always at least one person with great prices. :3 Mine are currently 118... might be on a random pattern. It went up and down and up.

And adding on to complete sets, I have: Alpine, Classic, Ranch, Rococo, Modern Wood, Lovely, Exotic, Blue (after I get the Blue Clock :o ).

Ah, my sister is looking for the lovely set, so that wouldn't be a bad thing to catalog~ And I've been tracking the #turnipspike tag on tumblr with pretty good results. I got 500+ the first time I caught a spike, it was awesome~

My turnip prices are absolutely terrible... fortunately for me, I really don't care that much.

Besides, I can island-spam.

Since NTG is about to give me the whole set I don't think I'll need you to order the chair for me. But I'll order the rest of the set once I get them from NTG~

And the only completed set I have so far is the Exotic set, which has always been one of my favorite sets, although with NTG's generosity I can get more sets done~

Wow. Thank you so much!

The Exotic set is so pretty, I don't blame you at all. Although it seems like a LOT of people are either stock-piling Nintendo items, using rococo furniture or giving their house an oriental theme. :\ I suddenly don't feel very unique.

Bah, who cares about being unique with what you like? A lot of people like the Rococo set, and the Nintendo set is worth a lot of HHA points, so it's not really all that surprising~

Yup, some sets do seem overdone... But it's alright really. Having any full set probably isn't very unique actually (but it feels great collecting/completing sets). I almost miss my very old house/room, where I barely had any Series items and I just had a mix-and-match of random things. But it wasn't worth many HHA points...

Oh, I'm ready Kon. I'll open my gates in 5 mins. I've put everything in the event plaza (which is far away from the station :S ). Lovely set is there too! It's also 9pm over here so all my shops are closed, haha. Oh, I don't know which Rococo items you need so I put them all there. You can take all the ones you're missing. (Or if you don't remember, take all the ones you think you're missing.)

Edited by MathematicsMajorGirl

Thanks for the visit :). Hopefully I can go to your town tomorrow to give you a Regal vanity and pick up the Polka-dot stuff?

And sorry again for the sudden disconnect. Fingers crossed that it worked and that Katie will send you a present...

I just gave her a shout and she answered, so I guess when the internet derped she kind of warped back to my town~ Oh, and it turns out that the stuff I ordered for you a bit ago came in already, thank Pete~ so if you would me to make a return trip to drop them off I can do so~

Ahhh. You want to try bringing Katie over again then? This time I'll save immediately, just in case. So you can also bring the items too if you want. I'll open my gates then :3

And yeah, Pete always delivers at 9am and 5pm, so as long as you order before 5pm, you can get item catalogue stuff pretty quickly!

Rococo is just so awesome :)

Okay then, I'll open my gates in about 10 mins.

Edit: Oh, I actually have to go in about 15 mins. Got dinner :o But I could leave my 3DS on anyway.

Edited by MathematicsMajorGirl

Ooh. Because of name changes, I don't know if this is what you want, but I have the Sci-fi Floor (from Saharah). It looks like the floor in this pic.

Also I am looking for the Blue Clock and also any Polka-dot furniture/floor/wall (except the bed). I can catalogue or buy or trade or something. Oh, I think the wall/floor may be called Dotted Wall and Dotted Floor.

I think I have a lot of Polka Dot stuff. Anything but the bed right?>

I think I have a lot of Polka Dot stuff. Anything but the bed right?>

Thanks to Kon I now have the bed, lamp, low table, stool, TV and the dotted floor. Anything other than those would be great!

Thanks to Kon I now have the bed, lamp, low table, stool, TV and the dotted floor. Anything other than those would be great!

I have the Closet, Table, Chair, Stool, Sofa, and the Dresser. That's all of the ones you're missing right? I don't use them but I do collect them because I like the light blue refurbished version.

I'll PM you when I can and set up a time. Right now I'm kind of busy though, unfortunately.

Edited by loser-kun

I have the Closet, Table, Chair, Stool, Sofa, and the Dresser. That's all of the ones you're missing right? I don't use them but I do collect them because I like the light blue refurbished version.

I'll PM you when I can and set up a time. Right now I'm kind of busy though, unfortunately.

I already have the stool, but I am indeed missing the others. (I'm also missing the clock and wall.) I'm doing the pink version, haha. I think I like pink too much. Pink this, pink that...

Sure, no worries. I'm not in a hurry to get the items. :)

I have a question for you guys. I'm currently focusing on trying to pay off all my loans for my house, and from searching the Internet, they say the best thing to do is go beetle hunting on the island at night. Well, one gets rather bored of doing this after...say, seven times of scouring the island (three times for loans, four times for public works projects). So my question is: are there any other get-rich-quick schemes that one can do besides island night-beetle hunting?

For the record, I currently have the Bell Boom ordinance going, so paying off everything might take...a long time.

I have a question for you guys. I'm currently focusing on trying to pay off all my loans for my house, and from searching the Internet, they say the best thing to do is go beetle hunting on the island at night. Well, one gets rather bored of doing this after...say, seven times of scouring the island (three times for loans, four times for public works projects). So my question is: are there any other get-rich-quick schemes that one can do besides island night-beetle hunting?

For the record, I currently have the Bell Boom ordinance going, so paying off everything might take...a long time.

I can't think of anything faster and more consistent than beetle farming at night. If you got lucky with turnip prices and had a lot of turnips on hand at the time you could turn a huge profit immediately, but turnip prices are unpredictable so if you wanted to turn a big profit consistently you'll probably have to rely on trade boards or your friends to invite you to their towns to sell your turnips if the prices there are high enough.

If you want to cheat the game with a willing friend, when you end up with a high turnip price you can set one clock back to Sunday before 12PM and ferry turnips back and forth between the town with high turnip prices and the town that is selling turnips. However, this is probably going to seriously hamper your enjoyment of the game because you've just circumvented one of the most prevalent challenges of Animal Crossing. It's by far the most insane way to rack up bells, though, so if you feel like having yourself a mega mansion and the ability to fund any public works project on a whim, this is the method for you.

I thought with the Bell Boom, it should be sliiiightly quicker since you can sell things/stags for higher prices. :S Well, only a 20% increase but it's still decent. Anyway, it is possible, don't worry. I actually paid off most of my loans solely from stag hunting (and I also had the Bell Boom for a while). It wasn't until near the last of my loans that I decided to invest in turnips, and I must admit, they will give you a very good profit as long as you keep watching other boards/places for high turnip prices. But you're right about stag hunting, it gets very boring... I guess you just need to stick with it and think positive. "All these stags count towards my loans!!"

Another thing I did was to keep some of the high paying sharks/stags in my locker until I get a premium on them, but this might be worse than waiting for turnip prices. Well, at least your fish won't spoil.

Wait, when you say seven times, do you mean seven times in one day or seven times so far?