I thought you were doing it to spread the holy gospel of Tiki and how she's totally a great unit.

I could agree with both.

Mainly because I don't normally play as FeMU.

Edited by bearclaw13

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if you don't ship Chromatar

You should still do it for the glory of the 47 strength Paladin Lucina

A+ unit 10/10 would use again /shot

(okay loomi we know shut up about your strength obsession for once)

Even if you don't ship Chromatar

You should still do it for the glory of the 47 strength Paladin Lucina

A+ unit 10/10 would use again /shot

(okay loomi we know shut up about your strength obsession for once)

I've got a magic obsession, so it's fine.

+Magic!Silvia + eternal waifu Henry = super magical Nosferatanking Morgan.

Oh yeah, that was my #2 reason once that actually happened.

You weren't expecting Tiki to be amazing?

I did my first PT on LM and Nowi and Tiki were my best units. (hello base magic avatar at level 20!) It's the main reason I like Manaketes.

Edited by bearclaw13

I should play Lunatic mode one day. I got to chapter 1, totally unprepared, and Robin got mobbed my enemies on EP1. That was dumb. ^^; Maybe when I'm not trying to get a master's degree.

I prefer Henry/feMU :P:

I prefer Henry/feMU :P:

This is still inferior to FeMU x Gaius. It's a well known fact that giving girls strange knicknames is a bad thing and it happened anyway. That's true love.

getting a unit to get good growths in lunatic mode is the hard part the chapters themselves are pretty easy though the crit rates for some of the enemies might make you mad. the only time i really used frederick was to get luna to make short work of Marth.

This is still inferior to FeMU x Gaius. It's a well known fact that giving girls strange knicknames is a bad thing and it happened anyway. That's true love.

But Morgan looks just like Henry! :P: Literally.

EDIT: Also, don't call random people on the Internet love, you have no idea who they are.

Edited by Sangyul

Ahaha, well my sister has officially played Lunatic mode. I'm proud of you, my little Cynthia bunny.

Lol, she hates Cynthia too. XD

XD That sounds just like her too.

How could she hate the Pega Pony Princess? Cynthia is AWESOME!

Ahaha, well my sister has officially played Lunatic mode. I'm proud of you, my little Cynthia bunny.

Lol, she hates Cynthia too. XD

XD That sounds just like her too.

But Morgan looks just like Henry! :P: Literally.

EDIT: Also, don't call random people on the Internet love, you have no idea who they are.

So you like having a kid who looks nothing like you?

Also I had no comma lurn2read.

So you like having a kid who looks nothing like you?

Also I had no comma lurn2read.

I like having a kid who looks like the parent who is not canon.

Also, I already know that I need to learn how to read. But hell if I'm listening to someone 10 years younger than me! :P:

If there was an actual explanation for why Gaius calls the female Avatar "Bubbles", I'd really love that pairing. And the support conversation he has with Henry is kind of underwhelming - the S is freaking adorable, but the rest of it is just decent. But I think it's because I'd get along with Henry smashingly if he were real.

The only thing that bothers me with the Chrom x Avatar pairing at all is that I prefer the chapter 21 scene when Lucina's NOT your daughter. Chrom's reaction is so much more natural there.

How could she hate the Pega Pony Princess? Cynthia is AWESOME!

Because she's Sumia's kid.

That's.. literally her reason.

I have a few friends around that age, 2 of whom beat lunatic mode, but i know both of them have an ig of at least 130 (they are in an advanced class that you can only enter after being nominated into, and then taking an iq test, depending on your age at the time of entry the entered in like 3rd requiring 130 iq prior to 3rd grade you need 120)

I havent actually started lunatic yet, i need to do that after i hit level 60 in neverwinter (hopefully before june 20th)

man speaking of rng and good growths and stuff maybe the 3ds understands my favouritism powers but (ha, as if)

Sully's capped everything but mag/luk/res and I didn't even grind what the hell gurl

I'm so tempted to just throw you the super favoritism package again when I play L+, optimality be damned

Edited by Thor Odinson

Henry would actually scare me in real life, probably. But he and Libra are the two 1st generation guys I like the best, and Henry is more "interesting", so ... I'm not a big fan of Chrom/Avatar for my own reasons, I have no problem with people who do unless they try to use unsubstantiated "evidence" to "prove" that it's more canon than other pairings.

If there was an actual explanation for why Gaius calls the female Avatar "Bubbles", I'd really love that pairing. And the support conversation he has with Henry is kind of underwhelming - the S is freaking adorable, but the rest of it is just decent. But I think it's because I'd get along with Henry smashingly if he were real.

Bubbles is the best nickname ever <_<. Seriously who wouldn't want to be called Bubbles by a thief who's obsessed with candy? Best. Support. Ever. Way better than taking turns walking in on each other naked and then deciding to get married.

22 user(s) are reading this topic

15 members, 6 guests, 1 anonymous users

O_o

Edited by bearclaw13

Because she's Sumia's kid.

That's.. literally her reason.

Is it sad that she's elven is the only thing keeping me from facepalm laughter dying? xD

Because there are literally fangirls out there for FeMU x Chromnoms that have this same mindset. xD

I've got a magic obsession, so it's fine.

+Magic!Silvia + eternal waifu Henry = super magical Nosferatanking Morgan.

I've got a speed and Luck obsession.

The only way I could try Lnatic is in Casual mode, because the hilarity of the French name may be enough to calm my paralyzing fear

(Expert Debutant AKA Expert Novice)

But first of all my Renown and Support gathering FEMU game.

Is it sad that she's elven is the only thing keeping me from facepalm laughter dying? xD

Because there are literally fangirls out there for FeMU x Chromnoms that have this same mindset. xD

She's elven?!?!? I wish I was elven.

lulz.

I've got a speed and Luck obsession.

The only way I could try Lnatic is in Casual mode, because the hilarity of the French name may be enough to calm my paralyzing fear

(Expert Debutant AKA Expert Novice)

But first of all my Renown and Support gathering FeMU game.

I did marry Chrom with my FeMU, but Henry would go better with her mindset...

So I'm sure I've mentioned my darling little eleven-year-old sister and co-player of Awakening before, right?

... Well, she's lost it.

Completely. And utterly. Lost. Her. Darn. Mind.

I'm concerned for her mental health, because when I randomly and jokingly suggest she go play Lunatic mode...

She actually listened to me.

I wish I had a capture card so I could record this, I'm sure THIS will be comedy gold.

Also note that my sister has been a slave to Normal/Casual since we got the game.

Discuss?

I love the tags. Also, I'd like to call your sister "masochist", but I don't know if she'll take that well.

And you WILL try Lunatic mode, one day your curiosity will get the best of you, and once you start you won't stop. YOU CAN'T STOP.

Heh... That doesn't apply to me.

D'oh, now I have to finish Lunatic mode because I saw it mentioned. Ch18 hurts so much though, even with double-reclassed promoted units. And I don't want to use Spotpass/DLC units.

Tell your sister that she's crazy and the whatnot.

Edited by Konnor97

Bubbles is the best nickname ever <_<. Seriously who wouldn't want to be called Bubbles by a thief who's obsessed with candy? Best. Support. Ever. Way better than taking turns walking in on each other naked and then deciding to get married.

22 user(s) are reading this topic

15 members, 6 guests, 1 anonymous users

O_o

A-Adachi?

How do you know about my sister's pointy ears, huh? XD Kidding, they're not actually like that, but the typo's funny nonetheless.

Oh, yeah I know. I've ran into a couple on Youtube and one on FF.net. It's beyond ridiculous how some people act like rabid animals if you dare have the audacity to ship anything but their OTP.

Also why the Kingdom Hearts fandom kills me dead. You can't be a crack shipper there, it's awful.

'Course, I'm sure it works both ways.