Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Xinnidy: My internet can't handle your links right now for some reason (I think my router is dying), but I'll review them and take them into account for future games (pending your flip or endgame, of course). There are reasons to keep me around but understand that favouring a side right now will just make me die earlier.

we're not lynching cam

Who do we lynch instead though? Are enough of the people who have voted still around to unvote? I'm already staying up way longer than I should just to be active at this time.

The only people I'd be happy lynching are all in your neighbourhood watch :S

Guess we'll have to use SSB's card. At least there are ways of getting back more uses.

##Unvote

Time for a last minute reread.

Kinda

Mine is pretty weak though in comparison to all of the others and it doesnt even function like the standard version of my role name

Am I gonna push the lynch to Eli or what because I don't see anyone else as an alternative at this point.

So kirsche, are you the card collector? Like really, just quit talking about cards I'm pretty sure you just want a confirmed source of cards.

Guys really let's just massclaim I think it does us more good than harm considering our lynch through reads suck motto sucks.

So kirsche, are you the card collector? Like really, just quit talking about cards I'm pretty sure you just want a confirmed source of cards.

Guys really let's just massclaim I think it does us more good than harm considering our lynch through reads suck motto sucks.

Strege already claimed he was the ITP spellcard guy...

Strege already claimed he was the ITP spellcard guy...

I thought he was guessing spellcards and not collecting them?

Or was that a ruse in his announcements?

SB: Boron claimed she is a role cop with a result on Cam. Thus, if Cam is lying, there's a very high chance Boron is also lying, unless Cam is specifically Godfather, because a BP is useless for the mafia without lots of kills flying around, and there don't seem to be.

If Cam is town, Boron could still be scum or town.

I don't like to make assumptions about the setup though, Paper, especially since ~role madness~ and people having spell cards that can do whatever. Remember Chilean mafia where BBM, Prims, and Excellen/me failed to get in a single kill the entire game? Just because we haven't seen multiple night kills flying around, doesn't mean that the potential doesn't exist.