Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

And what would be the scum motive of not outing numbers until D4? Having a passive role doesn't make it scum either. Manix's role is also passive (though considerably stronger)

Deadline is in an hour and ten minutes. Technically Elie already got hammered after Shinori voted, and then Paperblade and then Marth unvoted afterwards but I'm pretty sure those don't do anything.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop making baseless assumptions, I have to declare my spellcard in the thread just like the majority of people.

Well you declared it in thread and then said that doesn't work. 'Course I assume you'd send the action via PM

I really don't see the big deal, I can't give you guys any numbers info anyway and the third party point is borderline rolespec and is unhelpful regardless. Revealing any of this would have been of little to no benefit to the town and would only serve to give scum more information on my role than necessary. I was half-hoping that scum would kill me thinking that my card was useful but had a strict restriction (losing a numbers insomniac isn't a giant loss in this role madness game).

Kevin the problem is your card can be easily faked especially since you claimed at mass claim stage.

Gah, w/e. I don't understand why scum would claim that restriction at this point but this stuff is buggin' me liike mad.

N0 (BBM): At least one member of the mafia was given a fake town role PM that contains a part of their actual role, that they scan as.

N1 (BT): Not all anti-town can use their kill and perform their role action on the same night.

N2: Nothing. Possibly they targeted Paperblade and their action failed.

N3 (Paperblade): There is at least one kill in the game that cannot be roleblocked.

Hrm, PoE I think, suggests that one of Xinnidy/Elieson is that role unless like, the dude's scum fakeclaiming. Gah this is confusing, the guy seems to know a lot about the mafia >_>

Also if that dude is scum it'd heavily imply that one of Boron/Manix is scum because

the N3 message suggests he knew this info which means either he was buddies with Manix or Boron was his buddy and she rolecopped Manix ... N0 right? Ofc there's the other possibility that he has this knack of getting info like an informed townie every phase but that'd be dumb alongside the numerous info roles we have.

Marth, you're not understanding the role properly. This isn't info that the info-giver themselves know. It's not a message they're sending to someone. They pick someone and then they receive information about the setup from the mod.