Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

I didn't talk to Proto about killing anyone, I talked to him the night after Paperblade died. I presume he messaged me because he wanted to know if the kill was redirected from BBM. And I can understand why they'd be paranoid about BBM, I really do, but I don't think he's scum. That's part of why I wanted to talk to him privately too. I guess I can ask why BBM never hit me up personally either, considering I was asking for advice and am an impressionable youth.

Also whatever you think of me, I claimed my nightkill and there's already someone else daykilling, so unless you think vig is scum, that's why no one wanted me to claim. It's not my only power either, which is why all the weak ass normal claims are kinda wtf to me.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great minds think alike, as well as an Arsonist who won because SB redirected a hook away from him. :):

Well, I was the mod of that clusterfuck, and it was the first game I hosted here, how could I forget >_>

I did? Huh. I think that was because of the fakeclaim I was going for at the time? I don't remember too well. Either way I think it's more likely to be a townie action, anyhow.

I almost did message you privately, but I got the sense that Paperblade didn't trust me from the fact that he never really told me any info, and some of his in-thread posts, so I didn't really think there was a point. And coming on the motk irc channel is so much effort that I didn't really feel like just talking casually about the game.

Then I asked you publicly today in the qt if you would claim to me, but then Shinori killed Proto and it got shut down. >_>

Oh yeah, to add to the stuff about info roles, I had a one-shot rolecop that Fera used to id PB as a Forecaster on N0. Why do you people even have a Night 0?!

And fine if he didn't trust you, but why wouldn't you try to talk to me anyways? I'm clearly not named Paperblade. :/

Yeah but I thought he'd be like "don't tell anything to BBM" and I was lazy.

I really should have though, I'm sorry.

Shadoweh, who do you want to lynch?

The bulletproof or the rolecop. I really want the rolecop to claim their spellcard, I'm p sure she hasn't yet right? PB didn't explicitly tell me not to talk to you, but considering he wanted you dead I can see why you'd get that impression. I remember what I was thinking though: BBM is the one who revealed that there's a Godfathr via the role info thing he was given, right? It wouldn't have made sense for him to tell us if he was the godfather if he was the godfather. That's why it felt iffy to shoot him.

Also if Cam still has his bp spellcard doesn't that mean Bluedoom lied? If Strige can confirm that right now..

Also fyi I asked PB if he was sure and he was like 'shoot Cam to prove his role' :V I think by the end he was flustered by the claim information overload.

Proto had a good point about Boron. We know that she is the Rolecop, whether she's town or mafia, since she knew Paper's rolename. So if she were scum, there wouldn't really be a reason to target the Cop. Her buddies would have told her to inspect someone else.

Boron, who do you want to lynch now that Proto is dead?

Also 200 posts SUCK IT MANIX I GOT THERE FIRST

My vote is on Shadoweh, BBM. I didn't like Fera while he was still playing, and I am not comfortable with Shadoweh either, and I gave my reasons why in-thread earlier. If not Shadoweh, I wouldn't be opposed to lynching Cam or Shinori at the moment. (Shinori should at least explain why he gave Proto a lethal potion the way he did.)

I thought you'd like that. :3

Is Sangyul the rolecop that I just said I'd be cool with lynching? Just making sure the feeling is mutual and I can't keep track of half of your names and roles. <_<

If Shinori poisoned Proto I'd just have to ask if you think scum would have a second daykill? He can't be the daykiller so he's prob not third party either.

Wait, why didn't scorri just declare her card whenever? Shadoweh did and it was handwaved easily enough.

She didn't use the card because she couldn't really think of a use for editing a post.

Sorry Boron, I missed your voting for Shadoweh.

Shadoweh's JoaT role (right?) sounds more likely to be town than me.

BBM, is there anyone that you want to lynch at the moment? We're not going to get anywhere if we keep overthinking roles and stuff. I'm pretty sure that most everyone who's claimed has a role that can go either way as town or scum, and it's becoming almost a distraction. Just by action alone, who do you think is scum?

god damn i slept a lot

Ok Manix can you confirm BBM's role?

yeah, I can. I sent in an announcement but i'm not even sure what the heck happened to it

so tl;dr yes i can be day-targeted :/

scorri was the info giver so she's also certainly town.

can someone throw me a bone here and clarify if scorri actually claimed in thread or something because i don't recall it, at all

Also 200 posts SUCK IT MANIX I GOT THERE FIRST

fuck you. i still reached 100 first and that's more important

also paper beat you wayyyyy before