SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPgwe_qDrvc

This is the kind of gameplay that I dream of doing someday. Zero Suit Samus is awesome! :D

I can do this with Dark Link. :3

The Master Fortress(His insides) will still be quite a feat to pull off.

The AI doesn't kid around in this version when it outdoes your performance which you have to throw different attacking patterns and movements to be able to pull this off. This vid must have took many attempts to pull off as this is the utmost greatest gameplay that I've ever seen in ages. ...And no customization's...too.

EDIT: Just got the 20 turns Crazy Orders(Mario) challenge cleared by using this...

Mario(Aqua)

-Quick Bat Attacker Badge

-Foot Badge(Home Run Bat)

-First Attacker Badge(It grants Starman effect for 10 sec if you strike first)

-I used Mario's fast Fireball move for this...

Did it in 25 turns before I decided to take the loot which I've already got about 6 CD's alone on this trip. :3

Maybe next time I'll go for a higher record.

Edited by PuffPuff

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the 20 turns Crazy Orders(Mario) challenge cleared by using this...

SyCyTZ.jpg
CkY5sj.jpg
Another good one to clear some challenges.(Transferred from 3DS Version)
4ga3bj.jpg
Bl0j18.jpg
This is the custom I used to clear the challenge...(Transferred from 3DS)

Mario(Aqua)

-Quick Bat Attacker Badge

-Foot Badge(Home Run Bat)

-First Attacker Badge(It grants Starman effect for 10 sec if you strike first) (Needed...so they don't interrupt your batting hits)

-I used Mario's fast Fireball move for this...

Did it in 25 turns before I decided to take the loot which I've already got about 6 CD's alone on this trip. :3

Maybe next time I'll go for a higher record.

YckgQ1.jpg
04Pat1.jpg
This is the best message in all of this game!!!! Patience made this pay off. <333
There are exactly 437 songs.
Yay! Tiime to finish up collecting the custom moves and other challenges.
Edited by PuffPuff

So, I said in the Amiibo thread that the store I work at has Zelda and Little Mac. Well, now I'm saying that we also have one Diddy Kong. lol

But damn it, where's Luigi? ;_;

Edited by Anacybele

So, I said in the Amiibo thread that the store I work at has Zelda and Little Mac. Well, now I'm saying that we also have one Diddy Kong. lol

But damn it, where's Luigi? ;_;

ahdgdhdhhajajsjaja ;~; I want some Zelda and Little Mac Amiibo. Most sellers don't ship them to Colombia so #ded

Amazon has Zelda though, but I want Lil Mac too :(

Well, I work for AAFES (the Army and Air Force Exchange Service. Or just the Exchange for short), which only military and military dependents can shop at (or people that have a job with AAFES). So if you know someone that can shop there, that's your best bet for getting one of our Little Macs. :P

We're a small department store, probably like half the size of Walmart. We only serve the military and their families, so we don't have as big a customer market as other retailers.

I'm hoping to get Ike here if I wind up being unable to get him via my preorder at GameStop.

Edited by Anacybele

I'm kind of suprised that people think 20 Crazy Orders with Mario or 9.0 Classic in 12 minutes or less with Marth is ridiculous without the Quick Home Run setup. I was able to do both quite easily with a heavy Attack/Defense setup.

All-Star Hard with everyone is proving to be really difficult and frustrating. It's so annoying how despite the lowered damage ratios for opponents, some attacks disregard that in terms of knockback dealt. Olimar's smashes and Ness' and Villager's up smash come to mind. And don't even get me started on King Dedede's Gordos and Charizard's Flare Blitz. It's ridiculous that they remain full knockback power yet Warlock Punch and Falcon Punch don't (I can understand the latter since those are really slow and AI opponents should be rewarded accordingly for hitting with it, but why do the quick killers still get full power?). I only have 9 characters left that need All-Star Hard completed.

I did 9.0 Classic in 12 minutes with Marth without any customizations, lol. I think the 12 minute timer is really just to prevent some sort of campy playstyle and is actually pretty lenient.

I've been finding All-Star hard with everyone much easier in co-op.

I need to play some more Smash Wii U myself. I still have yet to unlock everyone or transfer my custom Ikes from my 3DS version. I need Hurricane Ike, Rage Ike, and my optimized-for-competitive-play Ikes!

I need to make some custom Luigis too...if I ever find his remaining custom moves. Argh. I just kept getting unlucky with him in Smash Run and just about every custom move I picked up was for a different character. >.>

Oh, and of course, if anyone wants to play with me, I always want to practice!

Edited by Anacybele

I'm kind of suprised that people think 20 Crazy Orders with Mario or 9.0 Classic in 12 minutes or less with Marth is ridiculous without the Quick Home Run setup. I was able to do both quite easily with a heavy Attack/Defense setup.

All-Star Hard with everyone is proving to be really difficult and frustrating. It's so annoying how despite the lowered damage ratios for opponents, some attacks disregard that in terms of knockback dealt. Olimar's smashes and Ness' and Villager's up smash come to mind. And don't even get me started on King Dedede's Gordos and Charizard's Flare Blitz. It's ridiculous that they remain full knockback power yet Warlock Punch and Falcon Punch don't (I can understand the latter since those are really slow and AI opponents should be rewarded accordingly for hitting with it, but why do the quick killers still get full power?). I only have 9 characters left that need All-Star Hard completed.

I find the 6 min Jigglypuff All Star challenge alot harder as she doesn't really have any meteor impact hits other than her Rollout(Which the AI can easily anticipate) and Rest(Which takes great timing) and that you can't use customs on All-Star. -.-
...And it cannot be opened with a hammer.

I need to play some more Smash Wii U myself. I still have yet to unlock everyone or transfer my custom Ikes from my 3DS version. I need Hurricane Ike, Rage Ike, and my optimized-for-competitive-play Ikes!

I need to make some custom Luigis too...if I ever find his remaining custom moves. Argh. I just kept getting unlucky with him in Smash Run and just about every custom move I picked up was for a different character. >.>

Oh, and of course, if anyone wants to play with me, I always want to practice!

Play as Luigi himself and do the roulette home run button trick on Classic. You can get all of a characters custom in under 40min this way. The Target Game also helps if you don't want to go through any abuse.

-----

So far did every challenge with no hammers. The All-Star on hard with everyone and the Royal Crown intensity 7.0 with everyone may be considerable to use them (The almost Judges gavel. You can't crack every challenge like in Brawl. lol) as these challenges both take a very long time to do.

Edited by PuffPuff

That jigglypuff all-star challenge doesn't specify a difficulty, so you can do that one on easy.

Have and it's still hard. -.-

You have to finish every match literally in under a min to pull it off and that she has trouble KOing than most characters in the game!

Edited by PuffPuff

That jigglypuff all-star challenge doesn't specify a difficulty, so you can do that one on easy.

Did it also specify if it had to be true All-Star?

Did it also specify if it had to be true All-Star?

Yes, it has to be true All-Star.

Which means that all fighters have to be unlocked. Did the Ike hard All-Star one before and finding out that all characters have to be unlocked first before doing the challenge.

My Ike amiibo pre-order with Toys R Us got cancelled. Apparently TRU is cancelling all their pre-orders because they aren't getting as much as they expected from Nintendo.

What the hell is with Nintendo and massively underestimating the popularity of their own product?

At least I've got my Zelda...

My Ike amiibo pre-order with Toys R Us got cancelled. Apparently TRU is cancelling all their pre-orders because they aren't getting as much as they expected from Nintendo.

What the hell is with Nintendo and massively underestimating the popularity of their own product?

At least I've got my Zelda...

They don't want to have to throw away money on a better shipment of these which they already need some of it alone to have Mewtwo/other DLC characters in the game. -.-

Even though it is very annoying to see everything that you want are always out of stock. -.-

-----

y881MQ.jpg

HEADS WILL ROLL IF MY IKE AMIIBO PRE-ORDER GETS CANCELLED! D:<

Edited by PuffPuff

That really sucks. I have absolutely no idea. Nintendo is being so stupid about this. Fans need to uproar and petition them to make more figures. They wouldn't be losing money if everyone's going to buy them all!

My preorder for Ike in GameStop is still open, thankfully, but I still feel bad for all of those other Ike fans that won't get him. They deserve him as much as the rest of us! And then the fans of other characters that aren't getting their favorites. They should get them too!

Although, I suppose that the reason I still have an Ike preorder up is that gaming isn't that big here as far as I can see. I hardly ever see anyone in the local GameStops or browsing games at the store I work at. Many of the people that attended the open Smash 3DS tourney at the GameStop twenty minutes from here came from places hours away rather than somewhere in town. I'm surprised that the GameStop nearest to me was able to open up and get business at all (it was built after I moved here). In fact, now that I think about it, the GameStop twenty minutes from here was added after I moved here too. It used to be a different game store called Game Crazy or something like that.

...Now I'm envisioning a Pokemon-style battle here due to my wording up there. xP

Nintendo Fans used Uproar!

It's super effective! Nintendo was forced to make more Amiibo figures! lol

Edited by Anacybele

Nintendo has to have something big planned if their stock of these hot items are poor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crvqM890_7U

^

I

Looking at here saying that the new character is from another dimention which makes it interesting as they already have the roosters that are from countless galaxies and time share from other eras...so it is nothing new. Our new character from this unused content make it interesting nonetheless that they've already talked about it here!

Edited by PuffPuff

That really sucks. I have absolutely no idea. Nintendo is being so stupid about this. Fans need to uproar and petition them to make more figures. They wouldn't be losing money if everyone's going to buy them all!

My preorder for Ike in GameStop is still open, thankfully, but I still feel bad for all of those other Ike fans that won't get him. They deserve him as much as the rest of us! And then the fans of other characters that aren't getting their favorites. They should get them too!

Ack! Really?

I need to get to pre-ordering an Ike amiibo! I already missed out with Marth, so I can't mess up with Ike! But it's so hard to choose between Rosalina and Ike. As long as GameStop keeps having pre-orders available, I needn't be worried.

Ack! Really?

I need to get to pre-ordering an Ike amiibo! I already missed out with Marth, so I can't mess up with Ike! But it's so hard to choose between Rosalina and Ike. As long as GameStop keeps having pre-orders available, I needn't be worried.

Rosalina is the better choice.

I've heard that pre-ordering the Amiibo isn't even a guarantee at this point. Places like Gamestop have had to cancel pre-orders because they don't get enough.

A lot of people I've talked to are suggesting importing them if you can't get one where you live. Amiibo aren't region locked and so you can order one from another country for significantly less than what places like Amazon are selling them for (I've heard German Amazon and Amiami (from Japan) are the best places to order from).

OK, now you got my attention. How bad is this CPU??

Well, if I just stood there and did nothing, it'd probably result in a sudden death. More or less like the enemies you fight in the waiting room before an online match starts.

It's always strange to suddenly see an expert player who was about to beat my ass turn into that.

Well, if I just stood there and did nothing, it'd probably result in a sudden death. More or less like the enemies you fight in the waiting room before an online match starts.

It's always strange to suddenly see an expert player who was about to beat my ass turn into that.

Damn, That is just... wrong.

Also, WRT Classic mode, how much chance is there that I wind up getting an opponent replaced by someone different (like going up against Duck Hunt only to face a Metal Mr. Game & Watch instead)? And does this only happen on higher difficulties?

Edited by Levant Caprice