SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Dokney Kong has his super awesome up special custom and in my opinion Ike's Close Quarters is just plain better than Quick Draw. Palutena's default moves are also less than stellar while she has good customs.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of Wizard Foot, Ganon is probably one of the only people in Smash who benefits greatly from custom moves.

in addition to what jotari said:

- rosalina gets HELLA more aggro options with luma warp

- marth benefits enormously from being able to kill off a grab at 90%, even if it does neuter his recovery

- mii brawler with customs is legitimately top-tier

- dr mario's soaring tornado is ridiculous (recovery + kills)

- iirc bowser's dash slash is possibly amazing but idr much about it

66q6vq.jpg===DLC ALERT===

It is confirmed that Shadow The Hedgehog is going to be one of our DLC's.

Wait.

Shadow is currently an assist trophy.

Ignoring the fact that this a custom Sonic amiibo, If he gets in, that's an assist trophy promoted to playable in the same game.

Which means... Lyn confirmed!

Edited by Tsunami922

Wait.

Shadow is currently an assist trophy.

Ignoring the fact that this a custom Sonic amiibo, If he gets in, that's an assist trophy promoted to playable in the same game.

Which means... Lyn confirmed!

more like WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH confirmed

I totally think that amiibo in the image is possibly a Sonic the Hedgehog amiibo painted colored as Shadow the Hedgehog, I don't think I heard him called Shadow Sonic that I haven't played the recent Sonic games, and he had the no Super Smash Bros. artwork like the others and that was used the official artwork from the Sonic the Hedgehog series in the boxart also.

But, I did managed to get Mewtwo downloaded in the 3DS and Wii U version, but the patch in my Wii U console is still downloading due to the slow internet. By the way, I totally forgot another thing to ask about Mewtwo in the Wii U version, does Mewtwo had a Event in the Wii U version?

But, I did manage found in YouTube talking about Mewtwo in Palutena's Conversation in Wii U and Palutena did say that she has no data on Mewtwo. I am not totally sure if this will have the same conversation on the other DLC fighters like Lucas, Roy, Ryu, etc. or is this conversation only works on DLC characters?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqxO-LF0VZQ

Edited by King Marth 64

I totally think that amiibo in the image is possibly a Sonic the Hedgehog amiibo painted colored as Shadow the Hedgehog, I don't think I heard him called Shadow Sonic that I haven't played the recent Sonic games, and he had the no Super Smash Bros. artwork like the others and that was used the official artwork from the Sonic the Hedgehog series in the boxart also.

But, I did managed to get Mewtwo downloaded in the 3DS and Wii U version, but the patch in my Wii U console is still downloading due to the slow internet. By the way, I totally forgot another thing about Mewtwo in the Wii U, does Mewtwo had a Event in the Wii U?

But, I did manage found in YouTube talking about Mewtwo in Palutena's Conversation in Wii U and Palutena did say that she has no data on Mewtwo. I am not totally sure if this will have the same conversation on the other DLC fighters like Lucas, Roy, Ryu, etc. or is this conversation only works on DLC characters?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqxO-LF0VZQ

I swear, if Pit says the same thing for Lucas I will be upset.

Pit you fought him in BRAWL, remember!

I hope this was because Pit wasn't in Melee to meet Mewtwo.

Making a string to put on the back of the Punch Out Ring, easy. Hiring the voice actors back for a day of recording to do just one conversation, really not worth the money or time.

PVeLh2.gif

===DLC ALERT===

It is confirmed that Shadow The Hedgehog is going to be one of our DLC's.

Guys, this is obviously a joke. (just like this whole thread)

You ain't foolin' us today, Aya.

By the way, I totally forgot another thing to ask about Mewtwo in the Wii U version, does Mewtwo had a Event in the Wii U version?

The only event Mewtwo gets are the ones where you get to choose a character for the event. (ex. "All-Star" events)

That's technically just a placeholder guidance convo. It was revealed with some hackery some time ago, IIRC

Then again, Mewtwo has no customs (normally), so it could get replaced along with the unfinished stuff that was left in.

Dying of laughter or just dying?

a mix of both.

I swear, if Pit says the same thing for Lucas I will be upset.

I sure hope Lucas gets something original! I could see why he wouldn't, but the pre-set dialogue for DLC fighters just wouldn't make sense for Lucas.

So after what was probably a few months of stalling, I finally finished up the last of the solo event matches on hard.

I did the one where you're Pit against 3 Dark Pits and you need to kill them with daybreak, one I remember being really hard for me before, but I managed to do it on my second try this time. Oh well.

In fact, I did most of them (the ones I did today, that is) on my first or second try, including some I thought were harder. But the one that was really bullshit was Aura Mastery. The conditions here are:

1. You are fighting two enemies, a Wii Fit Trainer and a Sheik.

2. They are both invisible.

3. They both kill you in one hit with most attacks as a result of you being Lucario at 200 damage.

4. They each have two stocks (though you also have two).

The rage. Max aura is powerful, but it's not like you can kill them in one hit each. I basically had to camp out by the edge spamming Force Palm and charging Shadow Ball whenever I got a chance, hoping to hit with it or the grab part of Force Palm for kills.

Good job on the events lol I don't have the patience for that.

In other news: villager is love, villager is life...

That killager work haha. Its interesting to fight a villager. Never know what to expect, depending on their skill level.

So after what was probably a few months of stalling, I finally finished up the last of the solo event matches on hard.

I did the one where you're Pit against 3 Dark Pits and you need to kill them with daybreak, one I remember being really hard for me before, but I managed to do it on my second try this time. Oh well.

In fact, I did most of them (the ones I did today, that is) on my first or second try, including some I thought were harder. But the one that was really bullshit was Aura Mastery. The conditions here are:

1. You are fighting two enemies, a Wii Fit Trainer and a Sheik.

2. They are both invisible.

3. They both kill you in one hit with most attacks as a result of you being Lucario at 200 damage.

4. They each have two stocks (though you also have two).

The rage. Max aura is powerful, but it's not like you can kill them in one hit each. I basically had to camp out by the edge spamming Force Palm and charging Shadow Ball whenever I got a chance, hoping to hit with it or the grab part of Force Palm for kills.

Congrats!! I guess that makes me, Tsunamimi, and you the only ones that completed SSB4 Wii U 100%, events, challenges, and all...

...wait... how about your co-op events? I remember the Gamer Duck Hunt and Game & Watch event being the last one I completed on Hard since the AI is ridiculous and the one hit mother stare worked against my brother and I most of the time, rather than with us.