SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be getting on in an hour and a half, hope there's people still playing then. Watching a movie right now.

Edited by Knight

I've got to say, Llyod was a very good choice for a costume. The Mii Swordfighter has basically access to Sword Rain, Sonic Thrust and Tempest. And with max size and weight, the Mii's proportions are not too different from the one's of Llyod's model in ToS.

Add Stone Scabbard for Rising Falcon, and you will have one of the worst Swordfighter builds possible! XD Power Thrust is basically the worst Down-special, as Falcon Kick is hardly anything to write home about compared to the utility offered by Counter or Cape; without even going into how utterly broken Chakram is in the current patch, Airborne Assault is still a worse Slash Launcher in every respect barring raw power, and that's assuming you can even land it when you're not being gimped by it; tall Miis are terrible because they both lack mobility and are launched off the top more easily than short Miis.

Blurring Blade was admittedly recently buffed, though I still prefer the amazing utility offered by Gale Strike (and I should not have to say what is bad about Stone Scabbard).

So, after looking around the menus for Tourney Mode, I found that...

1v1s are only available in Regular Tournaments. (aka the bracketed ones provided by the dev team)

User-created tournaments only have FFAs as the only option.

heh joined a tournament and encountered the creator who made the tourney lobby. Completely obliterated her with 2 spiked stocks. She deletes the tourney right after the match. The other two players were a rosalina camper and a sonic that kept upsmashing. mmm my 9 KOs.

I think so. You just have to go back some pages and find the info.

The password is: PickagodFE

Edited by Knight

Ah, I see. Well, I guess as long as Ike keeps being good (or rather, getting better as his current track record is lol), I'm satisfied. ^^

Also, I started the tourney! Here's the info on it:

Name: Serenes Forest

Time: July 31 4:30PM EST - August 2 10:00PM EST (I can't do any other timezone but my own. xP)

Rules: 3-stock, 5 minutes, no items, players can choose the stage, custom characters and Mii Fighters are ON (but no equipment, of course!), and even though the matches allow up to four players, let's keep to the good ol' 1 vs 1. There aren't any other rules or special stuff (like starting with 300% damage) in place.

Participants: 30

Win condition: Get the most wins, and whoever has the most wins at 10PM EST on Sunday is the winner!

Also, there is a password so only SF users can join. The password is "PickagodFE" and I picked that because just about everyone here agrees how epic the line "Pick a god and pray!" is. ^^

Okies! Got the new ID: 06936392493049

Join up! ^^ I don't think I made anymore mistakes! I was just new to this, and it's a brand new Smash feature anyway, so we all would've been new to it. :P

Here's the info for anyone looking for it.