SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey now, Shulk can stay since he's a badass.

Everyone else can go, though. I want ICs back.

this. The Ice Climbers and their mechanics were cool...

Oh wow, I wasn't aware of the new 3DS and its improvements, as well as Xenoblade's 3DS port. Totally getting Xenoblade for 3DS because my time on the Wii U is less than on the 3DS.

Also, by seeing NFC built-in on the improved version, it makes me think one of the reasons was opening amiibo figurines to 3DS as well, in a easier way, than the one they told us at the Digital Event. This might ensure amiibos a bit more of life on its life cycle.

edit: lol, Ace Gamer. Bad joke.

Edited by Quintessence

Holy shit, this.

I need my Luigi/Jigglypuff/Ice Climbers/Toon Link core.

Dude, this is hardly fair to people who like Shulk or the newcomers that you guys want to trade away. For the record, I'm not happy about the Ice Climbers being cut too. But it's absolutely selfish to say that you guys want to trade away newcomers that OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT YOU may like for something else.

Seriously, I didn't piss on people when Lucina was revealed no matter how much I didn't want her. Let Shulk fans have their moment without all this salt.

Hey now, Shulk can stay since he's a badass.

Everyone else can go, though. I want ICs back.

Well, Dr. Mario and/or Dark Pit can get out for ICs. Meh. Im just not all that arsed about the ICs likely being out. /shrug But like, keep all the cool guys like Rosalina and Palutena and MII FIGHTER.

Shulk Shulk Shulk Shulk. unf so awesome..

They had to leave due to global warming.

hue!

this. The Ice Climbers and their mechanics were cool...

They were unique and great...

They had to leave do to global warming.

This is terrible and I feel bad for laughing.

b-but Megaman ;_;

:<

Oh fine, Megaman can stay, too.

Shulk is fine, but I'd trade him for Ice Climbers any day. (and not just Shulk; I'd trade most of the current newcomers away to get the Ice Climbers back)

Hold back on the salt, that much sodium can't be good for you! This kind of attitude isn't what Smash is about. Characters come and go in all sorts of fighting games and it's annoying when ones you like vanish, but these "OMG, I want X instead of Y" is kinda silly. If you wanted the old characters, play the old gamers, you silly!

Dude, this is hardly fair to people who like Shulk or the newcomers that you guys want to trade away. For the record, I'm not happy about the Ice Climbers being cut too. But it's absolutely selfish to say that you guys want to trade away newcomers that OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT YOU may like for something else.

Seriously, I didn't piss on people when Lucina was revealed no matter how much I didn't want her. Let Shulk fans have their moment without all this salt.

I apologize. Guess I was being a bit too harsh.

I mean, I'm glad cool characters like Palutena, Villager, Megaman, and Shulk are in, but at the expense of a legacy duo? I'm...not really happy about that.

Well, Dr. Mario and/or Dark Pit can get out for ICs. Meh. Im just not all that arsed about the ICs likely being out. /shrug But like, keep all the cool guys like Rosalina and Palutena and MII FIGHTER.

Shulk Shulk Shulk Shulk. unf so awesome..

Exactly!

I mean, I'm glad cool characters like Palutena, Villager, Megaman, and Shulk are in, but at the expense of a legacy duo? I'm...not really happy about that.

it's not even at the expense of IC

they were cut because of the 3DS's technical limitations

Wait, what new 3DS? I've not heard anything about this. o_O

Again, I'm ignored... But this thread is moving so fast that I guess it's easy to do. :P

Hold back on the salt, that much sodium can't be good for you! This kind of attitude isn't what Smash is about. Characters come and go in all sorts of fighting games and it's annoying when ones you like vanish, but these "OMG, I want X instead of Y" is kinda silly. If you wanted the old characters, play the old gamers, you silly!

Are you a priest?

Again, I'm ignored... But this thread is moving so fast that I guess it's easy to do. :P

it was mentioned in the japanese-only direct, so it's not surprising you'd miss it

I have a bunch of screencaps -> http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=45992&p=3308995

edit: wow ninja'd by Comet

Edited by Euklyd

No joke.

it's not even at the expense of IC

they were cut because of the 3DS's technical limitations

Wait wat.They could have ICs on Wii U. (or as Wii U dlc)

Ooh, this is actually pretty interesting! Might make Smash a bit easier to play. And that's a nice price too, if that $181 for the XL sticks out here in the US. I already have two 3DSs, but since there will be games only for this New 3DS, I'm gonna have to eventually get it anyway, methinks. What if a new FE is made for it, for example?

Edited by Anacybele

Wait wat.They could have ICs on Wii U. (or as Wii U dlc)

they've said a lot that they wanted both versions to have identical rosters

I just want to know what the hell is going through Nintendo's heads right now, because I am legit confused by everything.

I would also like to know that

I don't get what you mean by everything, tho