SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved Melee physics. But i like how Brawl and 64 has this weird air time, so what i want is a balance between Melee's bomb ground physics and the aerial acrobatics of the other two games. The balance can be struck and if we can find it...ooooh yeees~~

The gameplay vids show that we might have that happening. Im excite.

Yeah, the ground fighting looks quite fast, while the air fighting while not slow, seems to resemble brawl.

I hope to god that I'm not the only one who got that reference...

You're not.

Red Fox is right, competitive play is so fun!

Yeah it is. I'm going to jump on the competitive bandwagon again. I played Brawl competitively for awhile, and I was too late for the Melee train.

Edited by Shulk

You said "Link is good again." What was I supposed to interpret that as?

Also competitive play is fun.

*chortle*

Interpret that as "Not Brawl Link" because Brawl Link was fucking bullshit.

*chortle*

Interpret that as "Not Brawl Link" because Brawl Link was fucking bullshit.

Oh lawd, using Zelda characters in Brawl. I did have fun beating my friends with Ganon though, but it was only because they knew he was the worst character in the game.

Uh, how does a Wolf trophy being shown deconfirm him as playable? No one said Tiki couldn't be an assist just because she was only shown as a trophy. Well, I did, but then I was told about Phosphora. xP

Edited by Red Fox of Fire
Spoilers

Uh, how does a Wolf trophy being shown deconfirm him as playable? No one said Tiki couldn't be an assist just because she was only shown as a trophy. Well, I did, but then I was told about Phosphora. xP

They say Fox and Falco have regular trophies with their names and another trophy with Assault added in parenthesis, while Wolf doesn't have the (Assault) in the trophy, which, surely, means, Falco is unlockable and Wolf is resting in pieces

and I was too late for the Melee train.

Oh man, im sorry. Melee was so fun.

But im a wine-and-pizza-get-some-friends-over-lets-play-Smash kind of player. So when i would online Brawl, it was never srs bzns.

Oh lawd, using Zelda characters in Brawl. I did have fun beating my friends with Ganon though, but it was only because they knew he was the worst character in the game.

It was sad wasnt it. The tears.

In addition, please don't talk about any of these leaks outside of spoilers, at least for the time being.

Should I make a new topic?

wynaut. I dont give a snot about spoilas but i guess some people do?

I think if a bunch of images start rolling in I'll create a new topic, but if it's a light stream I'll keep them in here for now.

I did say a while ago that we would want a new topic for the release details, and this is basically that.

Oh man, im sorry. Melee was so fun.

Yeah, I mean I played Melee when I was younger but when I got into playing games competitively I wouldn't have been able to catch up at all. I played competitive Brawl from around 2010-2012. For Smash 4 I'm gonna try to jump on the band wagon as soon as I get used to using Shulk and Captain Falcon.

But im a wine-and-pizza-get-some-friends-over-lets-play-Smash kind of player. So when i would online Brawl, it was never srs bzns.

It was sad wasnt it. The tears.

I do a lot of casual play of Project M with my friends , and yes beating people with Ganon in Brawl was very sad.

For Smash 4 I'm gonna try to jump on the band wagon as soon as I get used to using Shulk and Captain Falcon.

Smash 4 is likely to have me jamming with friends online over being all serious business about it. Go nuts, mang. Ill just be watching the videos of people being all serious business.

But i will play you if you want. Cuz i have a need to get good with Duck Hunt Dog and humiliate guys like Falcon and Fox. Watch DHD be all high tier and junk. That'd be a gas, lemme tell ya.

Dat Ness doe! My OGs are gonna be back! Unst unst unst *beatboxes*

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Duck Hunt Dog vs Fox would be hilarious, actually. I mean, dogs are used to hunt foxes! XD

But i will play you if you want. Cuz i have a need to get good with Duck Hunt Dog and humiliate guys like Falcon and Fox. Watch DHD be all high tier and junk. That'd be a gas, lemme tell

INB4 Duck Hunt Dog is a hard counter to Fox. (Also I'd play anyone who'd want to)