SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

You forget that the game developers, alpha build, beta build, and even more play testers played the game before anyone else.

He DID say earlier than MOST people. :P

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You forget that the game developers, alpha build, beta build, and even more play testers played the game before anyone else.

"Most".

Thanks for focusing on the strikethrough.

And it's not like I play it more than other people anyway.

I get things early and they tend to sit on the shelf gathering dust after a while.

My "I got it before everyone else" status doesn't even matter in the long run.

Edited by shadowofchaos

They are the most.

On game release, I'd wager the consumers which number in millions of copies are the "most" when it comes to regional releases, not the alpha, beta. and play testers.

...why are we even focusing on my strikekthrough statement?

On game release, I'd wager the consumers which number in millions of copies are the "most" when it comes to regional releases, not the alpha, beta. and play testers.

...why are we even focusing on my strikekthrough statement?

Hilarity's sake.

I had such a good match against a Samus as Zelda and couldn't save it because I didn't know I was full on replays D:.

There's a reason I made the thread:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=50029

The us version folder is 00000edf.

Backup that folder onto your PC from the SD card in the extdata folder and feel free to delete the replays on your SD card now so you can save more.

Anytime you want them back just backup your current set and then restore the old one.

there's a replay limit? what's up with that? what is even the limit?

64 replays. Regardless of your SD card size.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I'm gonna guess that limit has something to do with the old Nintendo console of the same name. :P

Sort of. It's to do with bit storage. A 64 bit system storage. The Nintendo 64 was named after the size of its processor. Its the same reason we refer to NES era games as 8 bit games. So the limit wouldn't really be a reference and more just a common number that comes up in memory storage.

Edited by Jotari

I wish I could have more. My brother just got Smash, and I had some really awesome matches with him, but I couldn't save any because all my slots were taken up :(

I have a lot of saved replays with CPUs, but those are nothing compared to online experiences, so those will likely get thrown out first. The next ones to go are the ones from "With Anyone" as I've no real connection to them. With Friends replays (and Local) are the good ones.

I wish I could have more. My brother just got Smash, and I had some really awesome matches with him, but I couldn't save any because all my slots were taken up :(

I know the whole limit is annoying, but the fact that there's something there to help you not put as much effort as I did trying to figure it out makes your complaint a little bit moot.

Typical size of the folder is about 15 MB. With a little bit of managing skills, this shouldn't be problem.

If people can put in the time of day to texture hack Brawl, you can spend 10 minutes or less figuring out how to move files to your computer.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Hmm, if it were on the Wii, I wouldn't have to buy a Wii U. So I agree to some extent. However I think Wii U is superior in every way, aside from its inability to play Gamecube games, and no built-in Gamecube controller and memory card ports.

I wish ssb4 was on the old wii, it has to be on a console that sucks. (wii u)

I don't think the Wii could support 8 players smash and some other features that can be ran on the Wii U. And the Wii U is a pretty cool console.