Jump Ultimate Stars

Masu

Does anyone have this amazing DS fighter? Its like smash bros with anime crossovers. If anyone has it (besides Branded and Kiba) tell me! I would like to fight!

I've played it, but it didn't appeal to me too much. Which isn't surprising: anime and brawlers are boring enough for me, why I thought it'd be fun is beyond me >_>

But seeing as how there's so many fans it's not funny, someone has to have it. If memory serves, Bestbuy actually mass imported the game for their own profits a year or so back :o

• 1 month later...
I was thinking about this game.

Would it be too much of a burden for me if I can't read japanese at all?

not all just the names of people but besides that its so easy to learn how to play

cool to the pics, but our firewall prevents my DS from getting on WiFi.

although doing some of the missions is sorta hard since they are in kanji, damn kanji so you can't really read it that well so you might have to use gamefaqs lol

• 4 weeks later...
I own the first one and can play the second one. Haven't done much on the 2nd one though :\

Play it lots. Wi-fi battle me in the second one. Blah blah blah.

hmm K i'll try. Just don't expect me to put up a good match.

Don't worry I'm terrible too. The only way I was able to clear J Universe was by spamming Bo7's mega attack thing since the compys are so stupid that they kill themselves in point matches by jumping off the ledge randomly to keep you from getting any points.

Only one thing left to do in J-Universe (Beat J-Black Hole, Planet X Tower mission 7's "kill 2 people with Support Koma" mission) and it's 100% done. I only have about half of the koma evolution things though. I need to battle people online for gems. V_v 22 hours spent on J-Universe, Ranking tournies, online battles (only against Masu and Kiba though), making decks, and evolving stuff and I still love this game. I think I have an addiction.

Jump Ultimate Stars Vs. Super Smash Brothers

Who is with me?

>_>

<_<

I think that I prefer Jump Ultimate Stars. There are tons of reasons for this, but meh, I think I prefer this one.

I meant something like Marvel Vs. Capcom, only Smash Bros. Vs. Jump Ultimate Stars

JUS would win, they have train hyper tsuna sasuke eve and and bianchi and hibari supports