LET'S START A RIOT

Serene

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE WILL RIOT TILL WE CANNOT RIOT ANYMORE, THE ONLY THING THAT WILL BE SPARED ARE THE FEMALES (since I have a code) AND ANIMALS THAT ARE CUTE (since I'm kinda a softie to cute animals *hugs Skitty*)

WE WILL RIOT TILL WE CANNOT RIOT ANYMORE, THE ONLY THING THAT WILL BE SPARED ARE THE FEMALES (since I have a code) AND ANIMALS THAT ARE CUTE (since I'm kinda a softie to cute animals *hugs Skitty*)

WHAT ABOUT LITTLE BOYS?

Gather my troops, today is I only ask of you one thing. FIGHTING SPIRIT, with that you shall never lose even if you die, if you and injured, taken prsioner and tortured, you will live on, in the hearts and souls of the men that fought along side you in the textbooks of time

yeah I'm staying out of this riot

BITCH!

Gather my troops, today is I only ask of you one thing. FIGHTING SPIRIT, with that you shall never lose even if you die, if you and injured, taken prsioner and tortured, you will live on, in the hearts and souls of the men that fought along side you in the textbooks of time

YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S START A RIOT, A RIOT, LET'S A START RIOT.

THREE DAYS GRACE IN A RIOT THREAD? NO WAI.

ALSO, YOU GUYS ARE AWFUL. HAVING A RIOT THREAD WITHOUT BIANCHI Though she'll probably pop up sometime soon anyway.

Also, we are saving the kittens, right?

THREE DAYS GRACE IN A RIOT THREAD? NO WAI.

ALSO, YOU GUYS ARE AWFUL. HAVING A RIOT THREAD WITHOUT BIANCHI Though she'll probably pop up sometime soon anyway.

Also, we are saving the kittens, right?

YES *hugs a Skitty*