My Sister Is Playing Apotheosis

Vashiane

Honestly, if she really wants to do it, then do it. I'm assuming most of us are mature people here; if people get butthurt over someone else's comment or opinion they are free to disagree but have no right to start flame wars over it. I know I may disagree with her on a few things (especially if her hatred of Sumia and Cynthia really run that deep) but I still like to discuss characters with other fans in a civilized manner, so I'll happily compare opinions with her.

If nothing else, I think we'll be able to at least agree we both adore Chrom....

Edited by Silver Lightning

(for a hint, Levant, Ana and Rey MIGHT heavily disagree with her opinions.)

If anyone actually gets mad about a kid's opinions on a video game, just end the Internet now, because that would be unbelievably dumb.

What they said.

Boohoo, she might not Liz, Mariabel, Frederick, or Olivia. What am I ever going to do?

Yes, I'm totally going to go on a crusade to exact vengeance on those who dares slander my waifu.

*Equips Vengeance skill*

Totally.

Besides I probably dislike her English incarnation as much as your sister does... just judging by the "hint" you're giving us.

If anything if it gets too heated, just tell her to ignore the topic.

Edited by shadowofchaos

It's precautionary.

Before I make the topic, I'll probably add a warning. Like, if you're going to bitch at an eleven-year-old because of her opinions and hurt her feelings in any way, I'll find you, hack you into pieces, stitch you back together and put you in right next to Mario and Luigi in the villager's museum.

That should do it. XD

Probably.