Cut-in collection inquiries

Might be better to ask in the I want to know one thing thread, but what enemies/NPCs have cutins? I know Validar does ("This is all Written" is at least one, dunno if he has others), and obviously, Gangrel, Yen'fay, Aversa, Walhart do as they're spotpass recruitable. What about, say, Cervantes? Excellus? Grima? Any other notable bosses?

Might be better to ask in the I want to know one thing thread, but what enemies/NPCs have cutins? I know Validar does ("This is all Written" is at least one, dunno if he has others), and obviously, Gangrel, Yen'fay, Aversa, Walhart do as they're spotpass recruitable. What about, say, Cervantes? Excellus? Grima? Any other notable bosses?

I believe the only other boss that has a cut-in that you had not posted is Masked Marth.

I could be wrong, but I believe they're the only other one.

Are you going to get Validar's as well maybe if you haven't already? He has a Lunatic cut in for when he uses Vengeance: it's "EVERYTHING IS WRITTEN" afaik.

At 0:57?

Yes.

I believe the only other boss that has a cut-in that you had not posted is Masked Marth.

I could be wrong, but I believe they're the only other one.

Fortunately, having just asked, I'm in a prime position to test out Cervantes and Excellus at least. Marth I can certainly believe would.

Playing Lunatic+ allows me to test out any of the bosses if they have cut-ins by having them spawn with Luna+.

I really wish they had a "battle viewer" mode after you beat Lunatic+ or something like the debug mode battle animation testers they had for the GBA... except you could set stats, skills, etc.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Well, that's certainly effective if you have a save there. I'm using DLC!Lyon, what with his amazing 4 luck, trying to view a critical. I suspect it'll all be for nothing as well.

I really wish they had a "battle viewer" mode after you beat Lunatic+ or something like the debug mode battle animation testers they had for the GBA... except you could set stats, skills, etc.

I think it would have been a nice feature.

Considering I haven't even heard all the cut-in quotes for a quite a bit of the characters...