A Guardian's Journal

Nightmare

Or as I like to call it, What Happened to Angel when Songy wasn't here...

Day 1, August 14, 2008, 12:01 PM.

Angel made repeated attempts at jumping off the cliff, but each time, I saved him. Since he wasn't going to quit, I imprisoned him inside a steel cage that was just...there. I don't know how. Next, I tried to walk into the horizon but he started hurting himself by knocking himself into the bars. I used a lot of chain (also made of steel) to bind him. He then bit his tongue and died (for some reason, probably loss of blood). I revived him and bound his jaw so he couldn't do anything any more. Afterwards, he started starving and almost died, so I tied him up to my super special serum, and then injected some sedative into him, and now he's fast asleep. Today has gone well...I wonder what will happen tomorrow...?

1:50 PM

Thinking that it was over, I unbound Angel and took him out of the cage. After a while, the sedative wore off and he woke up. Cymbeline, one of his older siblings, was distasteful towards Angel's past attempts at suicide. Because of this, Angel started crying (literally) a river. We were all washed away in this disgusting mess of tears, but soon all of it got absorbed into the Earth. I somehow feel sorry for the Earth...but anyway, Cymbeline proceeded to scold Angel (or so it seemed) but he didn't stop crying, so I had to slap him in the face. Hard. He fell to the floor, and afterwards I scolded him. It made him go emo and he used Knife to cut himself. I slapped Knife out of his hand, but then he bit his tongue and died. It was then that I had to use my magnificent powers and travel back in time to inject sedative into him, before he bites his tongue. I was successful. After a while, he somehow woke up and begged Cymbeline for forgiveness. She, of course, forgave him, but then Zephrion had to come and ruin my plans by shooting him with Skittles, and making him choke on one. Next, I tried reviving him again but it didn't work. The way it seemed, he needed to be revived with either a Valkyrie Staff or a Phoenix Down. I tried both, but they didn't work. After a while, Cymbeline used the staff on him and he came back to life, which relieved me. Ahh...such is the duty of guardians...

Day 2, August 15, 2008, 11:10 PM

I must say, I'm surprised at how calm Angel was today. Besides trying to hurt me, of course. He failed at doing that, as was expected, but other than that, he was mostly calm. A bit of cussing here and there, but nothing more. I'm glad I have some good news to report!

1:50 AM

So much for good news. Angel cut himself again, because people (including me) were talking about his mother. It's really unfortunate. I had to heal him and inject him with a strong sedative. Sigh...

Edited by Nightmare

GOOD LORD.

Angel, if this is what you're going to do for the next three days while I'm gone, then expect to get grounded when I get back.

NO TRYING TO HURT/KILL YOUSELF! ;____;

OHSHI-

You weren't supposed to read this today!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111

Oh. Whoopsie.

K I PROMISE I WON'T LOOK AT THE OTHERS =/

Though I'll probably be gone by the time you post the other ones anyway. XD

That was more supposed to be a "YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HERE TODAY!!!" comment. But I slipped up. Also:

Oliver everyone =/