Brawls Official Tier List

Doom103

your all pretty fucking dumb. you obviously dont know what your talking about in brawl and TIERS DO NOT DETERMINE WHO WILL WIN A DAMN MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SKILLS > TIERS

my god none of you get it

you obviously dont know what a tier list is god damn

and here im getting attacked because none of you get it.

you guys arent pro right if one you is a pro speak up and show me a vid. so you guys dont know the competitive side of brawl. and dont say u do unless your pro and not wifi the slightest button lag ruins a pros game so forget wifi is gay. fox u wanna close the damn topic go ahead. i just posted it so people are informed about whats going on. ill just stop posting in the forests smash forms because none of you like competitive players

and the list is right you have a problem go to smash boards and complain see if they listen to you.

ok im done

Holy crap, calm down. I don't know how much of that was directed in any way at me, but I sure wasn't attacking you, I know you didn't make it. I'm fine with you using tier lists, I just think the lists themselves are a waste of time. And I sure as hell know what one is. I'm not "pro" but I certainly have some skill with the game. I don't have to over-analyze everything in the game to be good.

I won't close it if you don't explode again.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah, okay then. I guess I'll have to main the one on the bottom. If the "pros" look down on

Luigi so much, I'll just have to beat them at their game.

thats good so when you win your that much more skilled

and think of it this way when you beat a high teir there all like WHAT! i lost to a low teir and whn you lose its like its ok knife you were using low teir lol

thats good so when you win your that much more skilled

and think of it this way when you beat a high teir there all like WHAT! i lost to a low teir and whn you lose its like its ok knife you were using low teir lol

Real pros shouldn't care about tiers.

Holy crap, calm down. I don't know how much of that was directed in any way at me, but I sure wasn't attacking you, I know you didn't make it. I'm fine with you using tier lists, I just think the lists themselves are a waste of time. And I sure as hell know what one is. I'm not "pro" but I certainly have some skill with the game. I don't have to over-analyze everything in the game to be good.

I won't close it if you don't explode again.

if you know what one is then why should you complain about were characters are. it 95% right anyways

and i had to explode when it comes to smash its

Doom103 vs Serenes Forest

and i hate it when no one listens to reason

if you know what one is then why should you complain about were characters are. it 95% right anyways

and i had to explode when it comes to smash its

Doom103 vs Serenes Forest

and i hate it when no one listens to reason

Stop being such a pessimist. There's nothing "right" about it. It's just the result of nerds way over-analyzing a games mechanics to see if they can screw with it enough to practically cheat it and say they are the best and they know everything. It's not "reason," it's only opinion.

Luigi has a great matchup with Wario. Wario's game is mostly air, and Luigi is one of a few people who outprioritize him there. On most of the lists I've seen, Luigi is middling.

Edited by Mac

Olimar is usually put somewhere in high.

Thats good. I was expecting them to go "LULZ LOLIMAR FOR BOTTOM TIER SINCE HE HAS NO DOWN B MOVE AND HE HAS NO RECOVERY WITH NO PIKMIN"

Down B has super armor. Anybody who says it's worthless is a caknucklehead anyway.

I love the super armor (although Im to dumb to ever use it when it counts) I just sat on spikes on a stage I made which was nothing but spikes and all of my friends were flying all over the place! :lol:

ok, all l have to say is no one care's about the pro's or a fucking retarded tier list

and doom don't go off on fox, because l can said the forest don't care about pro's or a gay fucking list. because you don't go off on someone just because you Think you are a pro.

Edited by suzaku

I understand what tiers are. What I don't understand is how Luigi is at the bottom.

This

Real pros shouldn't care about tiers.

I'm sigging this.

T13RS R 4 Q33RS.

If Lucas,Ike and Olimar are slapped on the bottom im gonna rip whoever made the list's balls off.

And this.

Thank you

Pika Pika

And this.

Stop being such a pessimist. There's nothing "right" about it. It's just the result of nerds way over-analyzing a games mechanics to see if they can screw with it enough to practically cheat it and say they are the best and they know everything. It's not "reason," it's only opinion.

and how do they cheat?