Snike

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no difference between a mental player to alias list than a public one you post. Either might possibly alter your thinking on a player due to meta, and "take away the fun of it being an anonymous game".

##Unvote, ##Vote: Kumaneko

post plz

There's no difference between a mental player to alias list than a public one you post. Either might possibly alter your thinking on a player due to meta, and "take away the fun of it being an anonymous game".

##Unvote, ##Vote: Kumaneko

post plz

One might possibly alte other people's thinking, though?

##Vote: Orion

Recycled avatars are boring.

I don't know what you're talking about. :tangerineisthedevil:

On a more srious note, yay (not really), miller claim. Resolute, wanna explain why we shouldn't lynch you since D1 is fairly random and you have lousy role anyway?

Also Mint Slice an totally be Force choked, just squish him completely. His argumens are nonsense. :P:

On a more srious note, yay (not really), miller claim. Resolute, wanna explain why we shouldn't lynch you since D1 is fairly random and you have lousy role anyway?

lol scum setting up mislynch ##Vote: Orion d1 isnt random

##Unvote, ##Vote: Orion

I don't normally like answering for other people, but this is a really bad suggestion.

D1 is only as random as you make it. Policy lynching a role on D1 is the same as NoLynching D1. You basically make D2 a repeat of D1, because you have no associative reads to go off. And as for lynching people for having lousy roles- lol. Do we just lynch all vanilla claims too?

##Vote:Orion

The suggestion that we lynch someone because they have done town a favor and announced that their role is something that can negatively affect information roles, the ignoring of the fact that oftentimes miller is paired with something else and is rarely just vanilla miller, and then the lack of a vote on the person that you suggest gets lynched all adds up to a vote from me.

And if you say that this was all just a reaction test, I will be displeased.

I think I've figured out why I didn't like Chanserv's post (this one.) Basically they say "I don't like doing this, but I'm gonna do it anyway", which sounds kind of suspect to me.

##Unvote

##Vote: Chanserv

Wagon on Orion built kind of quickly. I don't like him, but I can kind of see some merit in what he's suggesting. Obviously I'd be against it myself though.

I don't normally like doing it because then the person to whom the question was originally directed at can't answer. If the question is a good one, then maybe they'll react weirdly when they answer. This was a dumb and scummy thing to ask though, which is why I made an exception and answered anyways, so that I could vote for Orion.

Resolute, so if someone else had claimed Miller, say Kumaneko (picked because they no posts and therefore no bias against them), you would have seen merit in the suggestion to lynch them? I don't like that at all, because you said that Orion shouldn't make assumptions about your role. If someone else had claimed Miller, wouldn't you be making assumptions about their role?

The merit in lynching miller claims is that it's kind of easy for scum to claim. Obviously it's not enough to base the entire lynch on, but it is something to consider. And the assumption that he was making was that I'm solely miller, and have other part to my role (I will neither confirm or deny this.)

And Orion, if you think that lynching the Miller claim on policy is really a good idea, why aren't you voting for Resolute? Why just suggest it?

lol are u cheerleading him to vote resolution??

I love sleep.

I'm not particularly fond of this Orion wagon. Sure, it's not the best idea but I have seen people suggest it in the past. It also formed pretty quickly, with 4 votes in just over 10 minutes not too long after the idea was suggested.

I'm pretty sure he's just questioning the fact that Orion didn't vote Resolute even though they suggested that lynching him was a good idea. Resolute made that same point.

Uncle Bob's last post rubs me the wrong way since he seems to dislike the Orion wagon, but doesn't do anything about it (where's your vote dude?) and stays pretty neutral throughout the whole post, he doesn't actually talk about his views on any of the players, just says the wagon is bad and that it formed pretty quickly.

No, I think him voting Resolute would be a terrible vote, but at least it would be him putting his money where his mouth is. As it looks, he's the one cheerleading people to vote for Resolute, without actually voting there himself.

I agree with Resolute about Bob btw. He doesn't like what Orion has done, but doesn't find it voteworthy. Then he doesn't like the wagon on Orion either, but doesn't find any of the people on it voteworthy either, and instead, chooses to actually defend one of the people on the wagon.

Addendum: Suggesting a lynch based on claim alone is scummy. Scummy claimed millers require termination. Miller is bad D1 lynch.

Uncle Bob requires a Termination Order. Please input termination order with reasoning. Post appears wishy-washy.

The merit in lynching miller claims is that it's kind of easy for scum to claim. Obviously it's not enough to base the entire lynch on, but it is something to consider. And the assumption that he was making was that I'm solely miller, and have other part to my role (I will neither confirm or deny this.)

It's not easy for scum to claim unless they've been given either Cop or Miller as a fakeclaim. They have to know that another one doesn't exist, because only Prims setups very few setups have multiple Millers. And Orion's language of "tell me why we shouldn't lynch you for being Miller" does suggest basing the entire lynch on just the claim.

Well, add one more to the Orion wagon. At least his roleplaying is amusing.

And yeah, what I was saying is that I wouldn't lynch solely based on the person being miller, although it should probably be considered. Orion did sound like he would've been happy to lynch me solely based off of me being miller. That said, I think he's getting way too much attention for it, with a 5 man wagon already with mostly echoed reasoning. There's definitely not enough there to base a solid read on Orion at any rate.

ChanServ's explanation sits fine with me, so I'm gonna switch over to good ol' Uncle Bob for reasons I've already mentioned.

##Unvote

##Vote: Uncle Bob

Pedit: erm, what's that post meant to mean Jugger?

I think the first time he voted Orion, he didn't unvote first, so he voted Orion again, but with an unvote in front of it.

I would like you to cut down the RPing a bit, Jugger. Puzzling over a post consisting of less than ten words for a minute isn't fun.