Wii U

shadykid

If looking like a kid's game will stop the average gamer from buying it, then why do all the average Mario games we've been getting lately sell like crazy?

I guess it's just because Mario is more popular. But unless I'm horribly wrong, I can guarantee you that Pikmin 3 will be better than Super Mario 2.75D World.

edit: wait nvm, read as "will sell better"

Edited by shadykid

Eh, if you're worried about "looking like a kid" when considering what video games to play, I think you might be playing video games for the wrong reasons.

I don't understand what that means, but I think you misread my post. I was talking about the game looking "like a kid's game" as in bright, colorful, lacking in gratuitous violence, etc.

No Zeem, I was talking to Knight.

No, I love playing games for any age, I'm just saying that the average hardcore gamer would not. As I said I love Pikmin, and I also like games like Kirby and Pokemon, and I just bought the new Animal Crossing. But a lot of gamers are more into the brown grittiness and blood and guns in modern games.

Edited by Knight