I wax my face

Junkhead

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shave my neck and cheeks (and sometimes my monobrow) with a razor and trim my beard with an electric trimmer thing.

I can honestly say I've never heard of anyone waxing their face before - not a man, anyway.

I had a beard once twice. Made me look like a lumberjack. It was freakin' noice. Sucks growin it in cuz at first it looks shabby and the hair annoys you, but then it just becomes a part of you. I mourned its sacrifice. It died to keep me cool during summer. But it shall rise again. Someday.

Sighhhhhhh

The only facial hair I have is sideburns. I can go weeks without shaving (I usually shave before a week or so, but it's only because my sideburns become unruly) and I'll grow none to barely any of the good stuff like mustache/soul patch/goatee/beard hair etc...

I still shave those areas in hopes that something will grow in through sheer force of will.

Whiskers ;-;

This topic intrigues me. If only because even a MIGHTY +5 VORPAL RAZOR can't properly get rid of some coloration / little stubs right above and below my lips. It's not super bothersome, it's just that thereare times I notice it and I'm like "ehhh," and want to shave over it again but know if I do I'll probably change nothing and just end up opening up a tiny cut.

It's not like I'm hairy or anything. I just don't want to grow thick facial hair and have a "sharp" face. I really dislike how facial hair looks on me because I don't look adult yet.

All I see is some guy putting shaving cream on his face. Where are these mythical shave marks you're talking about?

Soul.

That's called STUBBLE.

Not shave marks or little hair pores.

-_-

You should've known it was obvious I didn't know their exact name, you know. 8P

But now you know.

Thoughts?

Ah I see, you don't like the green shadow that accompanies the hair.

Green? I always thought they were more like, gray...

Definitely gray.

Also, stubble is accurate and it isn't. You can have that stubble-like look even if you don't have the rough texture from a hair sticking just above the skin. Stubble infers a texture, to me.

You should've known it was obvious I didn't know their exact name, you know. 8P

But now you know.

Thoughts?

The terms you were using implied something completely different than what you were talking about to me. Shave marks made me think of small cuts incurred while shaving. Hair pores made me think of some sort of acne.

In any case, I might poke fun at you, but ultimately your personal habits are of no concern to me. Like what's-his-face said, whatever floats your shitboat.

Edited by Charlie