PRINCESS KILVAS' 1000TH POST PARTY!

Masu

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it's true me and Faiya did do that and Masu I was there with Branded as well and you almost did

NO I PULLED OUT MY CAMERA AND ASKED FOR HIS PICTURE!

I didn't do anything to him! Just kidnapped him and brought him to your party as a gift!

Do you know how much trouble I went through for this?! *Takes off shirt to reveal blade wound.* I got attacked by fangirls across the globe! They wanted him for themselves! I went through hell to get this.

Soren:<_<

I'm counting four of MaSu's friends. All of them have better grammar than MaSu too, lol.

And is not important on a online forum as long as it isnt as bad as Ace's was

Ooooh, I know who Kiba is! I didn't know you joined too dude. So I guess there is a total of 4( Not counting Deathreaper cuz he's lame). I joined so I wouldn't be left out, but I've found you guys are pretty cool...

I meant four of us total, including Masu.

Edited by Faiya

I didn't do anything to him! Just kidnapped him and brought him to your party as a gift!

Do you know how much trouble I went through for this?! *Takes off shirt to reveal blade wound.* I got attacked by fangirls across the globe! They wanted him for themselves! I went through hell to get this.

Fail.

<_<

this.

XD

I meant after that we saw you reach in your bag about to pull it out

Oh and I still haven't congratulated princess so.....Congratulations

BYEEE!!!! I"M LEAVING NOW!!

Goodnight Princess! Enjoy your gift.

Now if you'll all excuse me, I have to run away before the rest of the Greil mercinaries track me down.

*Runs.*

And is not important on a online forum as long as it isnt as bad as Ace's was

Just kidding with ya MaSu.

Ooooh, I know who Kiba is! I didn't know you joined too dude. So I guess there is a total of 4( Not counting Deathreaper cuz he's lame). I joined so I wouldn't be left out, but I've found you guys are pretty cool...

We are pretty cool, aren't we? I didn't even know who Deathreaper was. Also, I've brawled you before. I was Kila back then.

To get back on topic:

Soren is awesome.