Who do you think is the cheapest/most broken character?

DeSu

I vote Metahax. Insane speed, and almost all of his moves are lagless. He can continuosly spam the same moves over and over, and it will always work, because nobody else is fast enough to stop him. Also, with 5 jumps and ridiculous recovery, he can basically hit you off stage and hit you until you're too far away to come back, thus killing you at 50%.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sonic, for his h4x speed and FS, Pit for his spammy-ness, and Ike for being too uber.

All of Meta Knight's specials make him go into a fall special, making it easy for him to kill himself, though his aerial game IS amazing.

I vote Metahax. Insane speed, and almost all of his moves are lagless. He can continuosly spam the same moves over and over, and it will always work, because nobody else is fast enough to stop him. Also, with 5 jumps and ridiculous recovery, he can basically hit you off stage and hit you until you're too far away to come back, thus killing you at 50%.

9/10 it's not because of MK's speed it's the moves piority or whatever it's called. Plus Drill rush and neutral B don't get affected by Stale Move Negation as quickly

Probably Metaknight. I use him, but to be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing him banned. He can't be camped, reflected, or even shielded reliably. Even without his barely punishable special moves and ridiculous recovery, he's too much. GW, Snake and DK are the only guys that stand something like a chance at a high level.

Probably Metaknight. I use him, but to be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing him banned. He can't be camped, reflected, or even shielded reliably. Even without his barely punishable special moves and ridiculous recovery, he's too much. GW, Snake and DK are the only guys that stand something like a chance at a high level.

I'd like to point out that you main those 3.

Ike and Pit. Not Sonic so much because he isn't that strong, but his speed makes up for that. And metaknight isn't that strong really...

I'd like to point out that you main those 3.

You are correct, sir. It's a nice bonus.

Metaknight isn't that strong really

Aside from dsmash, his edgeguarding ability is hella strong, too. As far as edgeguarding power in Brawl goes, anyway.

Edited by Mac

No, Brian mains Ike and is actually a good player (Wins all our local Tourneys)

Nick is the one who Spams Pit to no end. (Hika might remember him)

oh, he looks like the type of guy that wold suck at brawl.

He's a Soulja Boy fan, and a Fire Emblem nerd at the same time.

How's that even *looks at Suzaku* ah forget it, I just don't want to hear my friend spam pits voice