New guy, New sprites

MrStarster

I know about the female berserker. I thought I'd attempt to make my own. i didn't do very well. ^-^'

As for the female brigand, i didn't actually know it was already done. Again, I did made those two because of my own personal challenge.

I can tell that the brigand I made could use a bit more work here and there. As for it being to skinny... I think she's the same size as most females in the game.

I do like the feed back guys. It's good to hear how I can improve. Here, as something extra, here are some things I've just made for fun. Just some ideas and wips I've made today.

post-8460-0-87658600-1374454836_thumb.png

Peasant, some random guy I spiced together for the hell of it, and a female horse... centaur... thing.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Female brigand and berserker already exist fyi, and they're probably good references for you.

1. Why didn't you post them for reference then?

2. Unless you mean a good F!Brigand that I haven't seen (I'm assuming you didn't mean a good one since you didn't post anything) then you must be talking about that one awful F!Brigand I've seen with the body deformities, and I'd hardly call that a good reference by any means.

1. Why didn't you post them for reference then?

2. Unless you mean a good F!Brigand that I haven't seen (I'm assuming you didn't mean a good one since you didn't post anything) then you must be talking about that one awful F!Brigand I've seen with the body deformities, and I'd hardly call that a good reference by any means.

It's not mine to post...

Actually I have no idea where that stupid grapefruit's topic is anymore but yes it was her

although i did script it

but still if anyone should post it it should be her since it's not mine

ramble

she posted an animation in her topic iirc

eCut edit:

Hayhay, I know you're talking about meh. :o

Idk where they are but they're somewhere in here:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=23781&page=1

Edited by ePamplemouss

Well, guessing that you guys only criticize my work because you care. As for the photobucket account, I'll get on that soon enough. I'll be making sprites for the hell of it or maybe a sprite or two that people might like seeing... Mmm, maybe I should get a few more Darksouls sprites done. Oh well. Here's someone new.

post-8460-0-44296500-1375213070_thumb.png

His name is Ralph. Why? He believes he's a noble prince from the kingdom of Ralph. Haven't heard of it? Don't worry, it doesn't exist. Ralph is kinda... dumb. He's not a great swordsman and has a horrible stance.

I made him on a whim after playing Mount and Blade and meeting a character named Ralph of some strange kingdom. Unlike the Ralph I made, he turned out to be good with a sword but only on his horse.

I'll try to get a few more posts out sooner or later. I want to keep up some kind of work.

• 4 weeks later...

Yep. I'd make his helmet cover one more pixel of his face or give him eyes, ref other battle sprite's heads for faces. His waist and arms are skinnier than any battle sprite in FE I think, or at least on par with Nils, which doesn't seem fitting of an armored unit.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, Little update. Not making sheets for some reason... well, heres just another handfull of random units again.

2jfhc1d.jpg

There is a Templar with two different colors for no reason.

There is a random barbarian sprite? I just based it off a pic that I found. Internets!

and lastly I just took the bone walker beta sprite and made him not so dead...

I need to get a good idea in my head soon.