Masu

SERENES STORY

MASU'S STORY

BRANDED'S STORY

LYLE'S STORY

KIRYN'S HISTORY

KIBA'S STORY

MATHEW O CONNELL'S STORY

GWARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to not focus on anymore stories until I finish mine since its only got like 6-11 more chapters left!

Well that might overload your head after that since I probably will have at least 10 parts

*counts fingers*

Yeah about 10 at least

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! And I thought FOUR parts was long! I WAS thinking of having a sequel or spin off.....NOT ANYMORE! (naw i still probably will) SHIT! I forgot about Princess' story also! GWAEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! And I thought FOUR parts was long! I WAS thinking of having a sequel or spin off.....NOT ANYMORE! (naw i still probably will) SHIT! I forgot about Princess' story also! GWAEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

And don't forget this is the first story of what I think will be my first sucessful series since the Marist chronicles. I plan on having three maybe four stories.

And don't forget this is the first story of what I think will be my first sucessful series since the Marist chronicles. I plan on having three maybe four stories.

ALRIGHT! I have a priority list!

Masu(I gotta finish writing it)

Princess

Serene

Branded(if he updates again within a month)

Lyle

TLS

Kiba

Mathew o Connell

ALRIGHT! I have a priority list!

Masu(I gotta finish writing it)

Princess

Serene

Branded(if he updates again within a month)

Lyle

TLS

Kiba

Mathew o Connell

Don't worry I only update near the end of the day to combine most of the story (that and the fact that I don't start writing till about 3 and get done writing three parts in about an hour

Don't worry I only update near the end of the day to combine most of the story (that and the fact that I don't start writing till about 3 and get done writing three parts in about an hour

true. And I always update first thing in the morning.

Forgot your own history.

thats on Hiatus untill I finish Tales of Serenes. It has lots of ppl's attention so i need to finish it since im towards the end.