AUGH! TOO MANY STORIES!

Masu

I've given up on reading them all.

I read Kiryn's history, Masu's story, and I want to find time to read Arc's. I tried reading TLS's but I couldn't find time.

With the combination of my own story, RL stuff, and Serenes Emblem, I haven't enough time. Plus you know, I'd like to get a chance to talk to people on the forums.

I think we need to stop writing so many individual stories and work on the Sitcom. After TQFTNSHL I'm just gonna do sitcom stuff. Then when the rest of the stories slow down, I'll start working on another story. I already have a rough idea for it, but I'm just gonna pass on it for now.

I should write a story just to make you mad.

I wont read it. Simple as that.(at least till im done with the others)

I've given up on reading them all.

I read Kiryn's history, Masu's story, and I want to find time to read Arc's. I tried reading TLS's but I couldn't find time.

With the combination of my own story, RL stuff, and Serenes Emblem, I haven't enough time. Plus you know, I'd like to get a chance to talk to people on the forums.

I think we need to stop writing so many individual stories and work on the Sitcom. After TQFTNSHL I'm just gonna do sitcom stuff. Then when the rest of the stories slow down, I'll start working on another story. I already have a rough idea for it, but I'm just gonna pass on it for now.

As soon as I finish Tales of serenes which thank god its near the end im gonna focus on Serenes emblem.

I wont read it. Simple as that.(at least till im done with the others)

As soon as I finish Tales of serenes which thank god its near the end im gonna focus on Serenes emblem.

Takeing Lyles words to mind here. I will continue to work on my stories even when Wind of the End is finished since I have just opened up what could be a triology of stories right here.

Plus I ain't doing anything for Serenes Emblem. I figure leave it to the people who are supposed to do it

It doesn't seem like anyone besides Night has been reading up on my story...

But this is to be expected when there are this many people wanting to do a story of their own. Plus, maybe it's karmic payback for me not reading anyone else's stories. I have read Lyle's and Kiryn's topics before, but even then it was a long time ago it seems.

I finished TWEWU, which I skimmed over last night when I was bored... and I still love my work. It's quality too... I always aim to please readers. And it's just not happening for Guardian Soul the way it did for TWEWU. But I want to continue to write it because atleast there's one reader here, and members at MY forum read it too. They respond a hell of alot more. Maybe I'll write but not post it till this fad is over.

But I digress...

I actually HAVE an idea to help with the clutteredness... I just need to work out the details.

It doesn't seem like anyone besides Night has been reading up on my story...

But this is to be expected when there are this many people wanting to do a story of their own. Plus, maybe it's karmic payback for me not reading anyone else's stories. I have read Lyle's and Kiryn's topics before, but even then it was a long time ago it seems.

I finished TWEWU, which I skimmed over last night when I was bored... and I still love my work. It's quality too... I always aim to please readers. And it's just not happening for Guardian Soul the way it did for TWEWU. But I want to continue to write it because atleast there's one reader here, and members at MY forum read it too. They respond a hell of alot more. Maybe I'll write but not post it till this fad is over.

But I digress...

I actually HAVE an idea to help with the clutteredness... I just need to work out the details.

I read your story, I just didn't comment.