FE5 Leader Stars on enemies

Klokinator

Simple question, is there a way to put leader stars on Generic enemies, and is it easy to do for all of them? I wanna do a run of FE5 with all player units, enemy units, and enemy leaders having 5 leader stars (with bosses having 8 and lords on the player side also having 8) as a sort of challenge run, but I didn't know if it was doable.

/hasn't hacked FE5 before/

Edit: I MEANT MOVEMENT STARS OOPS

Edited by ManriKlok

With how leadership stars work, wouldn't you just end up totally boned as soon as there's about 5-8 enemies more than player units on the map? We're talking a bonus to avoid and hit of 15% per unit. If the enemy outnumbers you by 10 units, that's a 150% hit and avoid bonus every enemy gets. And that's assuming you don't get any overflow errors, what with adding hundreds to each side's avoid.

As for if it's possible, no idea. But a good idea... maybe not? Perhaps 1 star each. Then you can be outnumbered by 20 units and 'only' lose 60 avoid and 60 hit.

Edited by Tables

Oops, I meant movement stars, not leadership stars. Forgot they were two different things. No I just wanted a 25% (or is it 50%?) chance for all units, ally and enemy alike, to move twice every turn. Both for thrill and danger, and also for fun.

Edited by ManriKlok