Wardrobe

Usana

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny to me how male Mages wear long dresslike robes while female Mages wear pants (Compare Miriel's outfit to Laurent's).

Seconded. It's bizarre.

And all the Sage outfits in this game are so... bulky, save for Emmeryn's, Lissa's and Miriel's. How do they move around properly in that? I understand being accustomed to wearing a lot of armor, but that's just unnecessary fabric.

My biggest gripe with female sorcerers is I really can't figure out how their bodystocking thing stays on

Like it only exists on half of her leg each it makes me super confused and shit

I don't have a problem with women getting the pants. Love pants, keep it coming.

also I really like Libra as a dread fighter

also Libra's hair is just

really pretty

My biggest gripe with female sorcerers is I really can't figure out how their bodystocking thing stays on

Like it only exists on half of her leg each it makes me super confused and shit

I don't have a problem with women getting the pants. Love pants, keep it coming.

also I really like Libra as a dread fighter

also Libra's hair is just

really pretty

It's gorgeous! Libra and Thor could have a "most beautiful blonde hair" contest and tie. Totally.

I don't understand it either... and if I want to cosplay as Tharja, I'm going to have to figure it out. [/sigh]

The Dread Fighter outfits are amazing: I personally love reclassing Owain, Inigo and Brady for the awesome costumes, awesome animations and three-way bromance Dread Fighter BrigadeTM action.

Seconded. It's bizarre.

And all the Sage outfits in this game are so... bulky, save for Emmeryn's, Lissa's and Miriel's. How do they move around properly in that? I understand being accustomed to wearing a lot of armor, but that's just unnecessary fabric.

Sage is my favorite class. Why do I look so fat in this outfit? :( I think Brady and Ricken look okay in a sage outfit though, Ricken's hat goes well with it and different colors are nice for Brady. Speaking of Brady, you can have a skirtneck, to go along with your toiletneck cavaliers yay!

Sage is my favorite class. Why do I look so fat in this outfit? :( I think Brady and Ricken look okay in a sage outfit though, Ricken's hat goes well with it and different colors are nice for Brady. Speaking of Brady, you can have a skirtneck, to go along with your toiletneck cavaliers yay!

Yeah, I actually really like the color scheme for Sage Brady.

I understand they meant to put everything into the game as a celebratory anniversary title... but I never really liked the reclassing concept.

I understand they kept uniqueness by giving each character class sets, and how skills being learned are the point of reclassing... but despite the strategic benefits, I feel like as a character, each has their own "class" to contribute to the team.

I might be bland and vanilla... but that's how I work. Hell, I've had friends yell at me for eating a hot dog plain.

I love the re-classing here because unlike FE11 and FE12, they're the actual character animation, rather than a generic class animation.

Besides, as much as I love seeing Libra with his war monk outfit (well, pretty much anyone that can be one...so far, Lissa, Sumia, Cherche) I think he looks hella badass as a Dread Fighter.

And I agree- Henry's outfit as a Sorcerer is urgh. :z

I suppose this could work

honestly i think that a really innovative system would allow for FE11/12-style reclassing but only among 2 unique classes per character (like in FE13, except not 3 classes).

including the part where i repeat it 2 times

Edited by shadykid