Rate That Skill Day: Pass!

Volke29

Galeforce day will be fun

Pass allows you to move through enemy units, allowing for more movement options and the ability to stab some of the squishier units cowering behind all the frontliners. However, Pass's usefulness is a bit limited due to a bit of an absence in chokepoints in the game, and the usefulness is really only going to help when the AI happens to make a big unit clump. More often or not the units are spaced out enough that it won't make much of a difference. Still, the skill is nice for those few situations.

4/10 with +.5 bias for backstabbing people for a 4.5/10

Ah, pass. I remember when my Swordmaster MU ran past all some small forces and took out all the others on Enemy Phase. .

I really like pass, even if it is just the feeling of running circles around your enemies, even if it hurts you. You can use Pass offensively (Jump past enemy troops, snipe out support units/mages) or defensively (Oh, I got surrounded? No, I didn't). There may be some better skills than this, but this is a pretty good ability. As noted earlier, this gets exponentially better when you are dealing with choke points, but it becomes situational if you are fighting on an open field. Unfortunately, open fields are frequent in this game, so Pass cannot be used to its greatest potential. Also, you will need the stats to back this up, so better be prepared for that.

5.5/10 for being better than the average skill, +1 bias because I like running circles around my enemies.

6.5/10 :D

Ah, pass. I remember when my Swordmaster MU ran past all some small forces and took out all the others on Enemy Phase. .

I really like pass, even if it is just the feeling of running circles around your enemies, even if it hurts you. You can use Pass offensively (Jump past enemy troops, snipe out support units/mages) or defensively (Oh, I got surrounded? No, I didn't). There may be some better skills than this, but this is a pretty good ability. As noted earlier, this gets exponentially better when you are dealing with choke points, but it becomes situational if you are fighting on an open field. Unfortunately, open fields are frequent in this game, so Pass cannot be used to its greatest potential. Also, you will need the stats to back this up, so better be prepared for that.

Man, I really agree with you. It is a fun skill, and it is awesome running through enemies. But you're right, you need the stats to back it up and it isn't among the best. I find myself using a lot of assassin units (bet you couldn't guess that from my avatar!) and rather enjoy Pass. Probably more so than the next person! =D

+Bow Users

+StreetPass Trolling

+Murdering that damn enemy healer with the fortify staff

-Requires boots to be at maximum potential

-Impractical in most of the maps that are just wide open fuster clucks

7/10

- Situational, but always provides a tangible benefit in the form of more strategic options.

- Could be amazing with reclassing.

- Great for taking out priority targets that would otherwise be out-of-reach.

- Usually not necessary or practical.

6/10.

Eh, don't like pass. You're not going to need it most of the time so it's completely situational. It's not like the enemies are going to all line up in a line just to block your path.

2/10 no bias

2/10 with bias

• 2 weeks later...