Megaman Battle Network 4 Red Sun: A playthrough by flarp22

flarp22

Tempted to leave it at "lol Battle Network." Out of the various Megaman series options, I prefer X. Mostly the first one, due to nostalgia-based tardation.

Tempted to leave it at "lol Battle Network." Out of the various Megaman series options, I prefer X. Mostly the first one, due to nostalgia-based tardation.

This I never really like MM but X was okay

And yes MA I have played a lot of MM and I do believe that I don't like it.

Yes!

X is badass of a video game. I've played that game inside out.

I'm better at Action RPGS than side scrolling shooters, which is why I prefer BN to the other series. However, Legends was awesome and so was MM3.

This I never really like MM but X was okay

And yes MA I have played a lot of MM and I do believe that I don't like it.

Which BN games have you played?

Edited by Metal Arc

Which BN games have you played?

The ones on the GBA my friend let me burrow them, the first one was okay, but then they slowly started to get old, and repetative. Sorry for not stating that I've played them before

I played them all and am playing through BN4RS because I need something to occupy my time. >___>

O_o This place is more active than I thought...

We are VERY active.

I like all of the MegaMan series games except StarForce, ZX and ZX Advent but I haven't played those. Battle Network is my favorite though because it's the only series I can even beat the games. I've stated multiple times that I'm horrible at all video games in general btw, Battle Network is just really easy. And it has a different kind of playstyle too...

My least favorite in the series is 4 as well.

Edited by BACON

I didn't like the idea of replaying the game over and over, but it was enjoyable and tolerable at the time.

I liked the tactics in 5, but I never got 6. Pretty much played all of them until StarForce came out and first person isn't for me. D:

I felt the complete opposite.

I thought 6 was a fresh start in a series which went astray.

I agree with you there. But I still want to know what they were smoking when they made BN 5.

I mean the Tactical thing was messed up, the only Navi that was strong enough to one turn some viruses was the blue bomber himself and maybe Colonel. Not only that the groups were really unbalanced Eg. The attack Navi Tomahawkman was a powerful ally that could wipe out most viruses in one swing but Napalmman couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. As bosses the situation was reversed Navis like Tomahawk and Toadman could be taken down quickly by counter chips because they used attacks they were weak against While Napalm was a pain in the butt to take down because his guns were always in the way.

I liked the tactical missions, and that you could play as other characters. (Plus in the DS version you could have 2 partners to swap to during a non-boss/story fight)

My problem with 4 is that it's so short, so shallow, and that I always wind up on Duo's front step with a whopping 300 HP plus whatever HP+ programs I have.

• 4 weeks later...