How and why?

DeSu

Just wondering, how do so may of these topics go from a slightly intelligent discussion to a whacky, disgusting perversion and fight fest? Some of you seem like sensible people in other topics...

Just wondering, how do so may of these topics go from a slightly intelligent discussion to a whacky, disgusting perversion and fight fest? Some of you seem like sensible people in other topics...

Its serenes forest. YA NOOB

That's just how things work here. Give it time and you'll get used to it.

I think I see why you don't post in those forums.

Because in the forest no one can hear your screams of pain while we tear your body into pieces, keeping the vital parts in-tact and trying our best to make sure you don't die from blood loss

The same goes for your topics

Dude read the description for Far from the Forest. thats why topics turn into what they turn into. Its where that stuff belongs in. Not in the story boards or the Fire Emblem or Brawl Boards *thinks of the sexiest FE girl topic of Win CGV made*

We're sensible in other topics because this is FFtF. I prefer to think of FFtF as Hell but with a nice name.

Actually a majority of my posts are probably here. I just stopped caring and eventually it became natural. Watch even this topic will start to deviate.

Dude read the description for Far from the Forest. thats why topics turn into what they turn into. Its where that stuff belongs in. Not in the story boards or the Fire Emblem or Brawl Boards *thinks of the sexiest FE girl topic of Win CGV made*
We're sensible in other topics because this is FFtF. I prefer to think of FFtF as Hell but with a nice name.

There you go.

Actually a majority of my posts are probably here. I just stopped caring and eventually it became natural. Watch even this topic will start to deviate.

Not if I can get someone to close it >.<

Wait... I don't know any mods... DAMNIT!

LAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLL.

That and fox may not bother looking in here. If she does then she may close it. UNLESS THE TOPIC GETS EPIC. THEN DONT CLOSE IT!

PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE.

misa-campo-big.jpg

MISA CAMPO, I CHOOSE YOU!