Your SSB Roster

blyegg

http://smashboards.com/threads/the-super-smash-bros-roster-maker-version-6-1-available.336761/

Over on the SmashBoards, a user named Jakor created the SSB Roster Maker. Using it, create your own SSB Roster and show us over here.

With All Characters:

gih5Wpp.png

With Starting Characters (No Unlockables):

6vvCfVR.png

When I saw anything I knew of or have seen before, I added it in. Even though I didn't know who they were, chances are they are known by many people.

Edited by BlueWyvern4

There's already a thread similar to this, but what the hey. I made one awhile back too.

SSB4FanRoster_zpsea998667.png

I'm also quoting my reasoning for my chosen newcomers (and I'm aware there are quite a few, but I don't care). Besides Megaman, Wii Fit Trainer, and Villager, of course. I'm also aware that I forgot to add the Ice Climbers. Just pretend they're there. xP

Daisy - Simply put, if people think Waluigi has a chance and want him so bad, then Daisy has an even better one, because, you know, she's actually been in a mainstream title as well as a crapload of sports and party games. And Daisy is the newcomer I want most for Mario. She'd be a little similar to Peach, but not too much, methinks, if she had a lot of sport and party-related moves, along with some flowers in some.

Ghirahim - I've already explained in other threads why I think this guy should be in, but I'll do so again. Major villain of the most recent Zelda title, has a large fanbase, and he'd be unique despite wielding a sword.

King K. Rool - There seems to be a lot of fan demand for him, and he IS the main villain of the Donkey Kong series. He'd probably be unique enough too, methinks.

Ridley - I've never played Metroid, but there's a lot of fan demand for this guy too. Plus, if Bowser can be sized down, so can Ridley.

Palutena - Again, I've never played the series this character is from, but I've seen a lot of people say she should be in.

Krystal - She is stepping in for Wolf because with that staff of hers, she'd be different from Fox and Falco. And I'm not a fan of clones. And neither is Sakurai, it seems, since he's said he wants more uniqueness this time. I've actually never played a Star Fox game, but I've learned a good few things about the series.

Keldeo - I've already explained him above. He'd also be different since he moves on four legs and can fly with his water hoof jets. His Resolute form is just screaming to be a final smash too.

Kalos Trainer (Female) - We need a female trainer this time and gen 6 is right around the corner.

Ephraim - We'd finally get an FE character that doesn't use a sword. Plus, he rocks and would represent the GBA series.

Chrom - Most recent FE lord and if Arena Ferox being a confirmed stage says anything, Chrom has a big chance.

Isaac - Golden Sun has had three games already, plus Isaac as an Assist Trophy in Brawl. He's wanted by a lot of fans too, it seems, so it's about time he became playable.

Mickey Mouse - Disney has made games for Nintendo consoles for YEARS. Since the NES days, probably. I've had a few games on the SNES myself and recently we've seen Disney titles come out for Wii, 3DS, and Wii U. I think Nintendo ought to show some thanks by giving them a bit of representation in Smash Bros. for this round. And who better to do that than the mascot mouse himself?

Edited by Anacybele

(Mario)
Hotel Shadow Dr. Paper Metal Winged Mario in his sports outfit version 2.0 championchip tanooki edition
Mr. L
Toadette
Krusha
Tatanga
The Stickerbook from Sticker Star
Roy Koopa

(Yoshi)
Birdo's Eggs
Pakk E Derm

(Wario)
Waluigi in his strikers outfit
Wario's Woods

(Donkey Kong)
Funky Kong
Krunch
T.T.
Tiptup
Kazooie
Professor Von Kripplespac
Sabrewulf

(The Legend of Zelda)
Error
Wolf Link riding Midna
You Should Never Be Alone Guy
Old Fat Impa
Nico (From Tetra's Crew; GTA 4 Moveset)
Kaepora Gaebora
The CD-I

(Kirby)
Adeline
The Stone version of Rick the Hamster (With Rick Astley's moveset)
Keeby
Wispy Woods (The Dreamland 64 Stage)

(Metroid)
Yarn Meta Ridley
Kraid

(StarFox)
Landmaster (Krystal is final smash)
Marcus Mccloud (Krystal's staff is final smash)
Other Landmaster
Tricky riding on Panther (wearing Majora's Mask) with Navi

(Pokemon)
Baby Lucario and Baby Mewtwo
Swirlix with Glasses
Crossdressing Ash
Hot Skitty on Wailord Action
Agumon riding Blastoise in his sports outfit

(Fire Emblem)
Chrom's ***
The SMT x FE logo
Roy cosplaying as Tharja
ChronoBound's Jaw
Hector disguised as the Black Knight disguised as Ike fighting for his friends

(Earthbound)
Photo-Man
The Phone that you call Ness's Dad
Flint's Plank with Duster's Snake

(F-Zero)
Rick Wheeler with Pico
James Mccloud
Chef Goroh with his sports outfit
Leon
Dr. Stewart
Bio Rex
Miyamoto denying an F-Zero sequel
Blood Falcon disguised as Black Shadow
Mute City

(Animal Crosssing)
Redd
Blathers
Mr. Resetti
Wisp

(Kid Icarus)
Dark Palutena with glasses on in a hottub
The Eggplant Wizard
Saturday Night Live

(Sonic)
Nack the Weasel shooting out all the routes of Shadow the Hedgehog that vomit Big the Cat (There are 326 of these)
Froggy
All of Sonic 06's glitches

(MGS)
A Literal Snake
Naked Raiden
Scropion
All the MGS cutscenes (You thought Ridley was too big?)

(MegaMan)
The Protomen (The Band) Act 1
The Protomen (The Band) Act 2
The Protomen (The Band) Act 3

(Namco-Bandai)
Leomon
Anise
Hitler from Persona 2 wearing a bikini
Nightmare in Ivy's Clothing with Ivy's Boobs

(G&W)
Sexually Ambigious Game & Watch

(Retro)
Mach Rider's bike riding Mach
Marth's Lesbian Girlfriend riding Lucina as a surfboard
The Hey You Pikachu Microphone

(Smash)
Bill Nye the Science guy
Final Destination riding Three Items no Stock (Final Smash is throwing a literal Fox)
Habanero and Thirdkoopa in their sports outfits
The Smash 4 Theme Song on Piano
Sakurai's Imaginary Pet Chicken
Mario & Sonic Guy
NSider

(Misc)
The iPhone S6 riding the Galaxy S4 on an Android
Kairi from Kingdom Hearts as a Snake clone
Kraden
Riki
Operation Rainfall
A Goomba (From the 1987 spin-off)
A Terrorist from CounterStrike
Sly Cooper
Mickey Mouse cosplaying as Yoda
ET from the Atari game
Dark Serge
Chrono's House riding his Cat with hair
The Kid who plays with the Geno doll
A Fire Alarm
The Call of Duty dog
Half-Life 3
Quest 64
All of Stephen King's Novels
The Room from Melee with the Trophies
Sandbag riding Sandbag
The Bumper
www.smashbros.com/wii/
Sakurai's Cat
Fangamer Energy Tank & Sakurai's Cat duo
Pra_Mai
Playstaion All-Stars Battle Royale Main Menu
"So I just got off the phone with Sakurai and..."

(Etc.)
The Vitality Sensor
Always Kinnected giving you Pizza Hut whenever you're hungry
Xbox One's DRM Policy (It flops more than John Kerry!)

(Smashboards)
Noah
Drag0nscythe (Noah Clone)

Trust me, this is the perfect Smash 4 roster that I totally did not steal from Smashboards.

My Dream Roster. Blue Border = Starting. Red Border = Unlockable. Green Border (Bottom Section) = DLC

8wGHSw9.png?1

DLC will be released in packs like the maps in FE13.

First Pack: Removed After Brawl

1. Ike

2. Falco

3. Lucas

4. Lucario

Second Pack: Removed After Melee

1. Roy (New Awakening Design)

2. Pichu

3. Young Link (With Toon Link Alt Costume)

4. Dr. Mario Costume for Mario

Third Pack: Mario Characters

1. Bowser Jr.

2. Daisy

3. Waluigi

Fourth Pack: Villains

1. K. Rool

2. Black Shadow (He'll Inherit Ganondorf's old moveset, because I don't want Ganondorf to be a clone of Captain Falcon anymore)

3. Tom Nook (He's totally the villain of Animal Crossing)

Fifth Pack: Sidekicks

1. Magnus

2. Groose

3. Louie

Sixth Pack: Female Characters

1. Lucina

2. Female Kalos Trainer

3. Paula

Seventh Pack: New Franchises (New to Smash, I mean)

1. Saki

2. Andy

3. Duck Hunt Dog

Eighth Pack: Namco (since they're helping make this game)

1. Kalas
2. Pac-Man

3. Lloyd Irving

Ninth Pack: Konami (mostly so Snake can return, and highly-requested Simon Belmont and Bomberman (since Hudson is owned by Konami now) can come)

1. Snake

2. Bomberman

3. Simon Belmont

Final Pack: Bosses

1. Tabuu

2. Master Hand

I know this is list is highly unlikely, especially the large amount of DLC characters and Geno being in it at all, but I think it would be awesome.

Hotel Shadow Dr. Paper Metal Winged Mario in his sports outfit version 2.0 championchip tanooki edition

Mr. L

Kazooie

Error

Wolf Link riding Midna

You Should Never Be Alone Guy

The CD-I

Yarn Meta Ridley

Landmaster (Krystal is final smash)

Other Landmaster

Crossdressing Ash

Hector disguised as the Black Knight disguised as Ike fighting for his friends

Miyamoto denying an F-Zero sequel

Mr. Resetti

Dark Palutena with glasses on in a hottub

A Literal Snake

Marth's Lesbian Girlfriend riding Lucina as a surfboard\

Bill Nye the Science guy

Sakurai's Imaginary Pet Chicken

Kairi from Kingdom Hearts as a Snake clone

Xbox One's DRM Policy

Actually, this is a dream roster right here. I would sell one of my kidneys to play this game.

FullPersonalRosterRoster.png?t=137411440

This is a mix between my dream roster and what I could realistically see happening. The top are unique characters, the bottom are DLC skins (visual and audio) for the above characters. Skins would be a perfect way to keep clones around while not dragging out development time on balancing a ton of characters due to slight differences.

The roster has a total of 45 characters, with 14 being newcomers, a 10 character increase from SSBB and an amount roughly equivalent to the increase between Melee and Brawl.

The cut characters are Lucario and Toon Link from Brawl and Mewtwo (kinda) and Pichu from Melee.

Edited by Ragnell

Another roster attempt:

Godzilla

Batman

Shaq

Aaron Carter

Abraham Lincoln

Optimus Prime

Jackie Chan

Indiana Jones

A Care Bear

Chuck Norris

Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the White

Monty Python and the Holy Grail's Black Knight

Benito Mussolini

The Blue Meanie

Cowboy Curtis

Jambi the Genie

Robocop

The Terminator

Captain Kirk

Darth Vader

Lo Pan

Superman

Every Single Power Ranger

Bill S. Preston & Theodore Logan

Spock

The Rock

Doc Ock

Hulk Hogan

and the final character :

Mr. Rogers in a bloodstained sweater

This was oddly fun.

af5.png

Let's see here:

Space Pirate - Metroid needs another rep. Everyone wants Ridley but I just don't see how that would really work. The space pirates have always been around and I'm sure it would be much easier to give one a moveset.

Keldeo - I'm not too familiar with this thing's presence around Pokemon but he seems to be the main attraction for a Lucario replacement.

Mewtwo (alternate) - I really don't think the old Mewtwo will make a return, but I could see this new incarnation being a good attractor for both fans of the old games and those still keeping up.

Kalos Trainer - For the new Pokemon generation. It would probably be the male version, but maybe Sakurai will realize that his fanbase is old enough to accept more girls in the game and even wants the variety.

Dixie Kong - DKCR2 is coming and she's in it. Perfect timing.

Lucina - I would really prefer her over Chrom, and I'd say her chances are at least decent.

Rosalina - For her presence in the Galaxy games I'd say she stands more of a chance than other Mario characters who are basically just party extras like Daisy and Waluigi. I also think she'd be easier than Daisy to make different from Peach.

Skull Kid - Because we all know Majora's Mask 3D is coming. And technically skull kids are in OoT as well, just without the mask.

Palutena - I don't know anything about Kid Icarus but the series seems pretty important to Nintendo and from what I've seen, she seems the most likely newcomer.

Toad - Really now, why isn't he in yet? Too busy under Peach?

Captain Syrup - Kind of a joke, but the kind I can see Sakurai doing as a throwback to the old Wario games.

Bomberman - Pretty sure he's been requested since before Melee came out.

Mii - Mii support has to enter this game.

Shulk, Little Mac, Isaac, and Lip are really just characters I'd heard of or are promoting from assist trophy/items and to fill the gaps I had left. Though at least for Little Mac and Lip, I wanted to throw a couple new retro characters in.

That's 17 new characters, 4 cuts/replacements (Lucario, Kanto trainer, Toon Link, Snake). I kind of feel like more will be cut, but I didn't know who else to choose. I can definitely see Ike being cut, but I also think he has a good chance to stay. Wolf could be replaced with Krystal, but Krystal doesn't have much presence in the series and since the series is kind of dead I really doubt it will get a 4th rep. Same with F-Zero, but that one is even more dead. Lucas I cut at first but put back because I don't think they'd reduce the amount of representation for a series but I don't know who else would fit in for Mother.

Krystal - She is stepping in for Wolf because with that staff of hers, she'd be different from Fox and Falco. And I'm not a fan of clones.

Clone? Wolf plays way different from Fox and Falco. They're about as similar as Mario and Luigi; some similarly styled attacks, but that's about it. Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Series: Mario

Characters: Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, and Yoshi.

Series: WarioWare

Character: Wario.

Series: The Legend of Zelda

Characters: Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, and Ghirahim.

Series: Pokemon

Characters: Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Pokemon Trainer(X and Y version).

Series: Donkey Kong

Characters: Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, and Dixie Kong.

Series: Metroid

Characters: Samus and Ridley.

Series: Kid Icarus

Characters: Pit and Paluenta.

Series: Fire Emblem

Characters: Marth, Ike, and Chrom.

Series: Kirby

Characters: Kirby, Meta Knight, and King Dedede.

Series: F-Zero

Characters: Captain Falcon and Samurai Goroh.

Series: Earthbound

Charatcers: Ness and Lucas.

Series: Star Fox

Characters: Fox, Falco, and Wolf.

Series: Pikmin

Characters: Captain Olimar.

Series:Ice Climbers

Character: Ice Climbers

Series: Game and Watch

Character: Mr. game and Watch.

Series: Punch Out

Character: Little Mac

Series: Wii Fit

Character: Wii Fit Trainer

Series: Animal Crossing

Characters: Villager

Series: Mega man

Character: Mega man

Series: Sonic

Character: Sonic.

Keldeo - I'm not too familiar with this thing's presence around Pokemon but he seems to be the main attraction for a Lucario replacement.

I can fill you in on that! :) Keldeo is the newest and strongest member of the Musketeer Quartet of legendary Pokemon. He's also the star of the most recently released Pokemon movie, Kyurem and the Sword of Justice and is an event Pokemon. He has a second form too, his Resolute Forme, which lets him use his signature move, Secret Sword.

Clone? Wolf plays way different from Fox and Falco. They're about as similar as Mario and Luigi; some similarly styled attacks, but that's about it.

I never said Wolf was a clone. I meant that Krystal would be more unique compared to Fox and Falco than Wolf is. She wouldn't have Landmaster for a Final Smash or ANY similar moves at all.

Edited by Anacybele

I never said Wolf was a clone. I meant that Krystal would be more unique compared to Fox and Falco than Wolf is. She wouldn't have Landmaster for a Final Smash or ANY similar moves at all.

Wolf really just has his Specials and Final Smash in common with Fox and Falco, and they're already at least slightly different. I imagine it'd be easier to copy Wolf from Brawl and change those 5 things than it would be to create Krystal from scratch. And can you really say that Krystal wouldn't have any similar moves? Her staff can create a reflector, like Fox, Falco and Wolf's Down B. Her staff can create Rocket Boosts to propell her into the air, just like Fox, Falco and Wolf's Up B. Her staff can blast out energy projectiles, just like Fox, Falco and Wolf's Neutral B. She also used a Landmaster in Assault's multiplayer, so she could have it for a Final Smash. All that's missing is a dashing Side B.

Oh, really? I guess all the people that said Krystal would be unique and different were wrong. I was only going by what fans said, as I've never played any Star Fox games. ._.

Oh, really? I guess all the people that said Krystal would be unique and different were wrong. I was only going by what fans said, as I've never played any Star Fox games. ._.

never trust Star Fox fans, representing the most over-represented series in the game