Let's just show off our FE collections or something

domflo

Yeah, a friend of mine was in Tokyo recently and I am currently building my collection so I was like heh why not. It is really cool to look at and I quite like Awakenings music anyway.
As for Gaiden, that was actually one of the cheaper ones to get. Got it off of eBay for 27€ with box and manual. Cart only is a bit cheaper.

Edited by domflo

Is that the Thracia special pack? Man that must have cost something.

I made a thread talking about how Awakening has my soul some time ago.

...shelf space.

0XD6z26.jpg

Warning: Weeb titles are being used.

Starting from the left:

1. Fire Emblem: Kakusei 3DS Bundle. Has the physical copy of the game with the Japanese Blue 3DS.

2. The 300 piece jigsaw puzzle of the cover artwork.

3. Fire Emblem: Awakening North American 3DS Game Box

4. Fire Emblem: Kakusei Japan 3DS Game Box

5. Fire Emblem: Awakening Drama CD No. 1: "Iris Romance: A Dangerous Situation"

6. Fire Emblem: Kakusei Club Nintendo Music Selection CD

7. Fire Emblem: Kakusei Original Soundtrack

8. Fire Emblem: Kakusei - Perfect Guidebook

9. Nintendo Dream Magazine - June 2013 Issue

10. Fire Emblem: Kakusei - Official Comics (Included with the Nintendo Dream Magazine)

11. Fire Emblem: Kakusei - Knights of Iris Artbook

12. Fire Emblem: Awakening - Gamestop Pre-order Artbook This thing is PATHETIC.

13. Not on the shelf: Fire Emblem: Kakusei - Deco Stickers (Entire Set of 24) I gave the duplicate stickers to Vincent, which you can see here.

The last book there on the very right is the 20th Anniversary Fire Emblem Artbook. But obviously, no Awakening content is included there.

There's also that giant freaking Awakening calendar behind me.

Edited by shadowofchaos

It is. I was lucky, got it near-mint for 150$ incl. shipping (150€ incl. tax for importing).

And man, that puzzle looks cool. Also, I still hope to get my hands on the "normal" FE-3DS someday.

It has a really cool cover case and art on all the disks, plus it comes with some of the dlc artwork like the Lucina w/Exalted Falchion.

5 disks with the colors of the gems.

That is cool enough really.

The box itself is already good.

And I don't think it's /that/ pricey when it just comes out. (lol 3990 yen)

I quite like Awakenings music anyway.

that's the sound of me dying inside again...anyway, was gaiden really that easy to find? also, what currency do you use? i'm an uncultured murican so i don't know what a € represents. searching it on google doesn't give me anything for some strange reason.

It's Euro (since I'm from Germany). 27 are about 35$, I think. But that included shipping, so it may be slightly cheaper. Also, I'm pretty confident that you can get it cart only for about 20$.

Edited by domflo

you are so lucky! you have Fire Emblem Thracia 776! I have been hunting down te actual cartridge of this game for a long time but I can`t find one at a normal price range they go for 1000$ and up on ebay the ones I saw I have no idea why some are so expensive I`ll get my hands on it one day though.

Yup.

I'll start
[spoiler=Pic]e7v7.jpg

So what you got, fellow fans?

(idk where to post this, so fftf it is)

Edit: haha, I guess that counts, too. :D

I have all the English released Fire Emblem carts and discs, although my RD isn't in stable condition. I have an FE4 cart too, that's about it.

My small collection:

ca27976721724f950a0c03c0f3395b8b.png

(Ayra's foot didn't have a peg molded on it, so it can't stand on its base. And, no, it wasn't that the peg broke off - it wasn't in the plastic bag at all.)

(The Roy thing is clipped from an issue of Nintendo Power - it's official artwork from one of the previous versions of his design. It's a shame that it doesn't scan in very good resolution, though.)

96643a78eb1a7b5ec67fe38531cea988.png

I've also got two of the Exceed a Generation Tiltyu figures, one of which arrived with a broken leg and the other's arm broke off after I bumped it when putting something onto my video game bookcase. I've got most, if not all, of the issues of Nintendo Power that have pictures, reviews, or covers for Fire Emblem (FE7 onwards), too.

I honestly don't think I actually used it (or FE7's) to get through the game; I remember leafing through it to see character portraits, stats, growths, maps, and the weapon tables at the back of book. The same applies for FE7's too.

I didn't even buy either of them, for that matter. I got them both by way of renewing my subscription to Nintendo Power back in the day. (There weren't any better options, so since they were for FE, I selected them.)