Who do you tend to pair Olivia with?

ZemZem

Olivia's hubby?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

Lon'qu x Olivia is one of those pairings you think would be good, but it's just about cutting a jug. It's pretty wasted potential and Inigo gets nothing useful from his father. It's really disappointing people would think this is canon because "We serve the same guy, so we must be a couple!" I really don't like these type of pairings.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, that support was so goddamned adorable.

I am perma-best friending those too... it's just... hit me right in the feels.

But congratulations, you also get a badass red-haired AstraLunaSol'ing tome-slinging Inigo out of it.

Really? Huh. I didn't find it to be anything special. Gaius and Olivia will always be my favorite second favorite, but as great as the first three supports were, I thought the S was pretty boring. Maybe because Gaius doesn't call her babe anymore. Actually, Virion and Olivia had my favorite supports.

Lon'qu, because I like the idea of a shy family...

But in my MAvatar file I will pair her with Libra, because I want Blond!Inigo (and he will be a Dread fighter) and I don't feel like pairing Olivia with Vaike...

Am I really the only one who voted Ricken? (I don't care about stats. I just found the supports adorable.)

That's how I feel. 8U I'm wondering who else besides me voted for Donnel.

Lon'qu x Olivia is one of those pairings you think would be good, but it's just about cutting a jug. It's pretty wasted potential and Inigo gets nothing useful from his father. It's really disappointing people would think this is canon because "We serve the same guy, so we must be a couple!" I really don't like these type of pairings.

I thought Chrom/Olivia was just wasted, personally - they easily could've done better than what they did with it.

Really? Huh. I didn't find it to be anything special. Gaius and Olivia will always be my favorite second favorite, but as great as the first three supports were, I thought the S was pretty boring. Maybe because Gaius doesn't call her babe anymore. Actually, Virion and Olivia had my favorite supports.

The S supports are usually very underwhelming...

And I actually personally haven't gotten Virion/Olivia, my sister did that one - I'll have to look at it. She gets so many supports and doesn't tell me I swear to God.

I thought Chrom/Olivia was just wasted, personally - they easily could've done better than what they did with it.

Agreed. I wish they had SOME sort of conversation at the end of chapter 11. Like, Chrom inviting her back to Ylisstol with him. Just, something. That blank transition always freaks me out - I keep thinking I accidentally got the Maiden or something.

The S supports are usually very underwhelming...

And I actually personally haven't gotten Virion/Olivia, my sister did that one - I'll have to look at it. She gets so many supports and doesn't tell me I swear to God.

Well, I'll just say if you like Ricken and Olivia, you'll love Virion and Olivia. I really like their S Support, and that's unusual. Stahl and Olivia is also one to check out.

Well, I'll just say if you like Ricken and Olivia, you'll love Virion and Olivia. I really like their S Support, and that's unusual. Stahl and Olivia is also one to check out.

Stahl is just a ball of freaking adorable in that support, I love him so much.

He's such a sweetheart! Honestly! Terrible impressions of Basilio aside...

Olivia gets a LOT of good supports... even the one with Chrom in the support log.

Agreed. I wish they had SOME sort of conversation at the end of chapter 11. Like, Chrom inviting her back to Ylisstol with him. Just, something. That blank transition always freaks me out - I keep thinking I accidentally got the Maiden or something.

Indeed. I found the supports between Chrom and Olivia to be rather shallow, too...

Indeed. I found the supports between Chrom and Olivia to be rather shallow, too...

It proves that Chrom actually does have some charm...

He just unequiped the Charm skill while talking to the Avatar.

... I've used that joke before. C'mon brain, original material.

I also really like Vaike and Olivia. He's so gentle with her...

I mean, I don't know. I think it's got some personal bias because it reminds me of two people I know and their relationship.

Chrom/Olivia is my favorite Chrom and Olivia pairing. Im a bit of a grinder so Lucina and Inigo both wind up awesome and Galeforced.

Galeforce on everything because fuck the police.

Had to get your catchphrase in there somewhere. XD

I also really like Vaike and Olivia. He's so gentle with her...

I mean, I don't know. I think it's got some personal bias because it reminds me of two people I know and their relationship.

I dunno, that support reminded me of Lloyd and Colette, but not in a good way... -_-;;

I dunno, that support reminded me of Lloyd and Colette, but not in a good way... -_-;;

Personal bias on that one, really...

I mostly did it for blonde!Inigo.

Damn straight! GALEFORCE ALL THE UNITS!

ALL THE UNITS. [/high fives]

How so? I haven't personally read it, but I've heard rather underwhelming things about it....

Edited by Silver Lightning

How so? I haven't personally read it, but I've heard rather underwhelming things about it....

Vaike/Olivia's supports in a Nutshell:

C:

Olivia: I'm Sorry

Vaike: Don't apologize

Oliva: I'm Sorry.

B:

Olivia: I'm Sorry.

Vaike: Don't apologize.

A:

Vaike: Stop apologizing all the time.

Olivia: Ok, I'm sorry.

S:

Olivia: I stopped saying "I'm Sorry".

Vaike: Will you marry me?

C:

B:

A:

S:

My friends are such Shrinking Violets, I swear.

C:

B:

A:

S:

Oh. Wow. Then yeah, I agree. They don't even have Lloyd and Colette's luxury of having the whole game to flesh out a relationship. In fact, now that I think of it, LloydxColette is one of the few relationships of this type that I like......guess I know now why the people I know were complaining....

It proves that Chrom actually does have some charm...

He just unequiped the Charm skill while talking to the Avatar.

... I've used that joke before. C'mon brain, original material.

And that joke was just as lackluster as those supports were... >_>

Edited by Levant Fortner

Olivia's one I've paired with just about everyone, due to her having some surprisingly good (and romantic) supports with just about everyone. It was Libra in the latest run (so I think that's what I voted), but next run has Ricken, I think.

That being said, I shy away from ChromxOlivia because... well, storywise, it makes little sense (only the village maiden one makes less sense) and I like story over stats.

Oh. Wow. Then yeah, I agree. They don't even have Lloyd and Colette's luxury of having the whole game to flesh out a relationship. In fact, now that I think of it, LloydxColette is one of the few relationships of this type that I like......guess I know now why the people I know were complaining....

Yeah, pretty much it's take Lloyd and Colette's schtick, throwout what makes their relationship actually work, and you've got Vaike/Olivia.

That being said, I shy away from ChromxOlivia because... well, storywise, it makes little sense (only the village maiden one makes less sense) and I like story over stats.

On the other hand, it gives added meaning to Lucina and Chrom's B-support.

On the other hand, it gives added meaning to Lucina and Chrom's B-support.

And potentially makes Inigo's father support make more sense (I say potentially as Inigo's always the third child character I obtain, with the second [including Lucina as the first] being Morgan, meaning there are only two to compare him to, one of which is an amnesiac). Yes, I know that. But the fact that I can't see the s-support in game makes me avoid it as it just doesn't make sense (nor do we ever really get a reason why Olivia's a chosen bride over other girls who come in earlier... or am I misremembering something?). Not even the funny jabs can really make up for it, imo. I know others either don't care, or think it works. I don't (though the supports are fun).