Hello

Foxxie

Couldn't think of a flashy title or anything, so that will have to do. I started with the series on my Gamecube when I picked up Path of Radiance, went on to get Radiant Dawn, skipped Shadow Dragon, and now have Awakening. I'm working on backtracking to the GBA titles to get the fullest experience possible. I love the series and hope to have some good discussions with you all.

...You deliberately skipped Shadow Dragon...? I mean no malice, but let me ask you: how can you get the "fullest experience possible" without playing Marth's story (even if it's not so stellar)...? Akaneia's story is the very first one, after all.

...Er, welcome to the forest.

Edited by Crizix

I had skipped it for lack of a DS, but seeing as I finally have a 3DS, that solves my problem. I realize now that I only included GBA games when I said backtracking.

I take no malice with what you've pointed out. It might not be the best story, or so I've heard, but the gameplay and characters will surely more than make up for it. Thanks for commenting!

Welcome to the Forest! Truth be told, I started with Shadow Dragon and i can say that it's not so bad as people say it is. People just like to compare it to the others which really bashes on it hard but I guarantee you its worth while