QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it'd be more accurate to say it's divisive, sort of like hip hop with white people

Depends of the band too I suppose. Compare something well known and generally well liked like Black Sabbath versus something like Mayhem, which sounds awful to more people I suppose.

Nevermind the band's own history outside of music.

Edited by Woodshooter

Waiting. I'm very happy to have the opportunity to let my mind wander and tackle things that are on my mind. Examples of such opportunities would be while waiting for public transport to arrive (or for it to arrive at a destination) or for someone else to show up for whatever prearranged reason. Some people seem, to me, to be very impatient, but I am essentially a sloth in human form so usually I'm never too bothered by waiting I need I need to adhere to a strict time committment.

Not convinced this is a good example of what the question was looking for....

Actually I can understand the logic here. Also in general the question is really up to each person's interpretation of what the question asks for (short of completely misunderstanding the actual question). In short, if it's similar enough and you can justify why the answer is a logical answer to the question asked, then I don't think anyone will be too bothered.

I really dislike cold; it is the worst feeling possible. How can anyone like it. You then have to cover up. And you shiver, I immensely dislike shivering.

--

Well I am influenced by theTeam Fortress 2 fan base so I dislike COD, it is the same game every year with $90 yearly subscription.

Also I feel strongly toward (edited). That certain other fan base in tf2 that is (edited) upon this earth. The one where (edited). especially when (edited) occurs on the server you are playing on. That is what is why the fan base of (edited) is the (edited) ever.

That's the next question sifer (something you hate that a lot of people seem to like). I meant things you like ;P

"If you could describe happiness in one phrase, what would that phrase be?"

I was gonna say I don't know. But then

the LORD

"What is one thing you like that a lot of people seem to have a hatred for?"

I don't know. Waiting was a good one I guess. Heat? Summer? Manual labour? I GUESS.

Edited by Nightmare

Well, I like listening to classical music sometimes. Some people seem to hate it in favor of stuff like Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber.

Preferring other things is not hate.

Edited by Makaze

Preferring other things is not hate.

Perhaps I should word it as 'they hate it and like Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber' instead? I just meant to say that they hate classical music (think it sounds boring or something), and I like it. Not all people hate it of course...I just meant some people that I know...

Perhaps I should word it as 'they hate it and like Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber' instead? I just meant to say that they hate classical music (think it sounds boring or something), and I like it. Not all people hate it of course...I just meant some people that I know...

Much better. Thanks.

~being lashed by whips~

and uh

Probably sports. A lot of people have a pathological hatred for sports. It's weird, and they're wrong.

Edited by Parrhesia

~being lashed by whips~

and uh

Probably sports. A lot of people have a pathological hatred for sports. It's weird, and they're wrong.

sports deserve to be hated because parents like to force sports on their male children and in april and boney's case, makes the child wish they were genderless

New question.

Since a few people seem to have misinterpreted the last question, I am going to make it very clear what this question is so that way it doesn't happen again, since this question is similar.

What is one thing you hate that a lot of other people seem to like? By this I mean one thing that YOU hate. This same one thing is also something a lot of other people happen to like. They do not necessarily have to be the majority of all the world population or the internet-using population. Unlike the previous question, there is no restriction (like with the video games in general thing from the last question).

Probably going to have to say rapping, but only of a specific kind that encompasses a majority of what rapping is. Don't get me wrong - some is fine, but the content matter that is discussed in many raps is less than appealing.

Edited by Interest